Part 35

I looked down at the map, I was given.

“This place is ten times my school’s size,” I said to myself.

The others had homework to do, so they couldn’t help me. I had kinda hoped that at least one of them could lead me, but apparently not. But it was probably a good thing for me, to could find my way around here anyways.

I walked in the door to the school and immediately got even more confused.

“Is this a school or a fucking maze?” I said to myself.

A boy appeared from around corner. He had blue hair, walked with his hands in his pockets and his head low.

“Excuse me?” I said. The guy looked shocked up at me. “Oh, I didn’t mean to scare you, I am sorry. But could you help me find the nurse?”

“Uhhh..” the boy began to tremble.
“What is going on?”

“Don’t worry about him,” a boy with blonde hair came over and stood next to the other boy. “He is very socially awkward. Too much for his own good.”

I felt like, I had seen this boy before. “It’s you!”

“Huh?” He said confused.

“You were with Midoryia! Lemillion!”

“Oh yeah that’s me. Have we saved you?” he asked confused.

“Yeah.” I scratched the back of my neck. “A week ago. I didn’t know, where I was, or anything like that.”

“Oh yeah!” His eyes lit up. “I remember! After we told you we were heroes, you yelled ‘why should that help me trust you’.”

“Yeah that’s me.”
-
Reunion😂