Part 5

I threw myself on my bed. Sun had followed me around the whole day. He might be all over the place all the time, jumping around, talking all the time and all happy, but he was actually fun to be around, I had kinda missed having someone to talk to.

I picked up my phone, went on Instargam and scrolled through the many reactions about the new movies Maze Runner coming from fans. I still didn’t believe they would come.
I went back to the explore page, as a DM popped up. I opened it, it was Sun.

‘Hello :3' he texted.

‘Hi’ I answered.

‘I so in you sketch book, you had drawn some boys and written “The Maze Runner”, so I Googled it. I found out it is a movie, so I watched it. It’s really good X3.’

I giggled. ‘How many have you seen?’

‘Three. Are there more?!’

‘No. Or some people say there might come.’

‘That would be awesome! XD’

‘Yeah, it would. The books are amazing.’

‘There are books?!’

‘Yeah. But they are pretty different from the movies. Tbh I like the books better.’

‘OMG! What is different?’

‘Newt's letter, and so much more.’

‘NOOO! DON’T BRING IT UP!!’

I giggled.
-
Hi😊 So here you can see, that this was actually meant to be a BNHA x TMR (The Maze Runner) but i ended up not using TMR in the end, bc it didnt fit😅 This was the last talk about TMR in this book, as far as i can remember. Btw go read it and watch it, Its amazing, and was the first fandom i ever joined.