Part 6

I yawned. I didn’t want to wake up. Me and Sun had talked all night, and I had fallen asleep with my phone in my hand.

I slowly opened my eyes, as I sat straight up. I felt my heartbeat rise, and I breathed faster. I wasn’t in my bed; I wasn’t even in my house. I was laying in an alleyway.

I quickly stood up. I was wearing the same clothing as yesterday. I didn’t have my phone on me, I didn’t have anything. Was I robbed? No that wouldn’t explain why I was in an alleyway.

I ran out of the alleyway, onto a street. A clock was hanging on the other side. 9.10 AM. WHAT?!

I ran left and came past a TV. The news text was Japanese. (Since I can’t Japanese, and you probably can’t either, I am gonna continue writing English X3 When they speak English I am gonna put a (E) Else it’s just Japanse XD) ”Karasuno's number 10 does it again.”

”Karasuno highs number 10 did it again at this weeks  vollyball game,” The news lady read up. “Him and number 9 managed to improve their quick attack once again.”

A picture of a male teen with orange hair was shown. Followed with him and a dark hair

(E)“Sun?” I said confused. The guy looked exactly like Sun.

A man who stood next to me and watched the news looked confused at me.

I pulled myself away from the screen. How the heck did I end up in Japan? Who the heck was that on the news? How was I gonna come home?
I wasn’t looking as I bumped into a guy.
-
Whats going on now??👀 Also if you understood the refrences of Sun, please go read my Haikyuu mafia au. I worked really hard on it, and its the only story, i am actually proud of😅 I normally dont promote my own stuff like this, but i am just sad it doesnt get much attention😅