You're Breaking My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Nothing happened!" I exclaim loudly, standing up to get a plate. I fill it up with a pancake and some bacon and sausage and sit back down.

"I could have you moaning underneath me in seconds..." Damon mimics Kai. My eyes are about to pop out of my head as everyone starts laughing.

"Huh, did I say that?" Kai asks, with an obviously fake confused look on his face. He turns the corner, coming into the kitchen with us. My face is getting red again and I put it in my hands.

"You've got a way with words." Stefan compliments, making megroan and slouch in my chair.

"God, I hate you guys." I mumble.

"Well, I mean, you obviously don't hate me." Kai says, smirking as he sits down. I playfully hit him.

"Nothing happened! How many times do I have to say that?" I ask.

"I mean, not yet." Kai smiles. Next thing I know, Kai is laying on the ground with Damon on top of him. He's got him in a chokehold.

"Stop, Damon!" Caroline yells.

"Shouldn't this be your position, princess?" Kai asks, looking at me. Everyone turns to me.

"Princess?" Stefan questions, holding in a laugh. I didn't think it was possible, but my face is definitely getting more red.

Kai just called me princess. In front of my friends. In front of my cousin. I'm going to die.

I watch as Damon tightens his grip, making several threats towards Kai.

"I swear to God, Kai, if you ever touch her..." Damon trails off. Kai's face starts to get red.

"Damon, stop! Let go of him." I try to tell him, but he ignores me.

"Motus!" I scream and Damon goes flying, into the living room. Everyone stands up and goes to check on Damon while I go to Kai.

"Your mouth is going to get you in trouble," I scold, as I help him sit up. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you?" He asks. I'm confused.

What would I not be fine about?

"Me? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Elle. That was a lot of power. You just threw Damon into another room. Well, actually, a lot farther then that." He states, nodding his head to the front door. Damon is laying there against the door that broke due to the force. He has bits of wood in his arms.

"I did that?" I ask, looking down. Kai gets up and grabs my arms to pull me near him.

"I think you're a lot more powerful than you think." He states, and I nod.

But why would I, of all people, be more powerful than Bonnie, Kai, and many other witches here in Mystic Falls?

What makes my magic different?

After that fiasco happened, I apologized to Damon. While I was doing it, though, I could see Caroline and Bonnie whispering to each other. I heard them call Elena and they talked for a while. They're gone now, seeing Elena, I assume.

It was totally not suspicious.

They've been secretive lately.

With what? I don't know.

Now, it's just me, Kai, Damon, and Stefan. We're all sitting in the living room, in silence until Damon gets up.

"I told Alaric I'd meet up with him, so I'll be gone for a few hours. Behave." He points the behave directly to Kai. I get up and walk towards him.