Chapter 30: Truth or dare

Tris pov:

"Oh Lordy, this night is going to be very interesting." Uriah says causing me to smile.

"Okay so we are kind of already in a circle so let's get started." We all sit down and I start. "Okay, so Will truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Uhhhh... Truth." He says.
"I always knew you were a Pansycake." Uriah mutters. "Okay, did you know Caleb was alive and that Cara was married to him. And I swear I won't be mad if you did." I say adding the last part to assure him that our friendship won't change. "Umm, well I knew she was married to a Caleb, but I was only like thirteen at the time, so I didn't really know or care about the details." I give him a nod and he looks around the room for his next victim.

"Um okay Zeke truth or dare?" He asks.
"Dare! Duh!" Zeke says. "I dare you to go bite one of Tris's maids in the ankle." We all give him a look and he shrugs. "No my maids are awesome!" I whine. "That's why she will take so well." He jumps up and calls one of my maids into the room. "Hello sir, I am Mary, Ms. Prior's maid. Do you need anything?" She asks in a British accent.
"Uh no... I'm just gonna... Ya." He gets down on his knees and bites her ankles causing the whole group to burst into laughter. Mary looks at me and I give her a small nod. She smirks and pulls Zeke up to his feet and punches him in the jaw, then grabs his arm and flips him and he lands on his back with a grunt. He looks at Mary with wide eyes as he groans in pain. The group gasps and rolls on the ground laughing. "Thanks M!" I say as she walks out of the room. "No problem T!" She says now not using her accent, which she doesn't even have. They all stop and look at me with wide eyes. "What? I told you my maids are awesome! Anyways Zeke it's your turn." I say.

"Okay, Tris truth or dare?" He asks.
I think about my choice. If I say truth, I'm just going to be a pansycake, but if I choose dare, Zeke will just try and get me back for letting Mary do that to him. "Umm, dare." I say and he gets an evil smile on his face making me regret my decision. "I dare you to call Caleb and tell him Four got you pregnant and he left you." Oh gosh. I pick up the phone and call Caleb putting the phone on speaker. "C-c-Caleb!" I say trying to have a convincing fake cry.
"Beatrice what's wrong?!" I cringe when he says my real name.
"It's Four, we uh... We got a- a bit too excited one night... And I mean, th- things just got kind of heated, clothes started coming off....And I'm pregnant, but when I told him he left me! But he still has the nerve to hang out with me! The whole group is here including him and he is acting like I- I'm not even carrying his child!" I cry.
"Oh god, how could you let this happen?!" he exclaims. "I don't even know! We were just laying in the couch eating Cheetos and watching Looney toons!" I literally scream into the phone. I slap a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing and the group is rolling on the floor silently laughing or hold a pillow up against their faces. "I'm coming over, I'll be there in a few!!!" He says quickly and hangs up. As soon as the call ends it is a pure madhouse. We are laughing so hard we are about to pee our pants, well except for Tobias who just sits there gaping. "You okay?" I ask him after we have all calmed down a little. "Your brother is going to kill me! You made it ten times worse than you had to!" He says throwing his head back and sighing. "Aww it's okay, there is no reason to be afraid of Caleb of all people." I say rubbing his arm and kissing him lightly on the lips. He kisses me back as softly as I kissed him and that's when the front door flys open. "Where is he?!" Caleb screams running through the front door with a baseball bat. "Beatrice, why are you kissing the guy who left you? You know what I don't care let him get a piece of me-" he screams.
"Caleb! It was a dare! I'm not pregnant and Four didn't leave me." He drops the baseball bat and gapes at me when I say this. "Ugh why am I surprised? This is something you would do. I'm playing now." He sits down in the circle.

"Caleb truth or dare?" I ask him.
"Truth." He says without thinking. "Pansycake!" Uriah screams and we all just roll our eyes. "How did you get here so quickly? You live like 5 miles away!" I ask.
"Um, I think it would be best not to talk about that." He says removing his jacket.

"Christina, truth or dare?" Caleb says. "Dare"
"Okay, I dare you to put lipstick on Marlene." Caleb says. "Oh that doesn't sound too hard-"
"Without using your hands" Caleb says with a smirk. Christina pulls out a bright red lipstick and to my surprise, puts it between her teeth. She goes over to Marlene and starts applying it. We all gasp as we see the final result. It looks flawless. She smiles and sits down looking for her next victim.

"Tris, truth or dare?" She asks. "Dare." I say bravely. "I dare you to poke someone you don't know on Facebook."
She says smirking. "That's not even a bad one." I say. "Don't forget that you're famous!" She says winking at me and I sigh. I do my dare and move on to the next person. "Will, truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." He says. "I dare you to put on a blindfold and smell someone's feet, and you have to guess who's feet it is based on smell." He scrunches his nose and nods. I give him a blindfold and we silently decide that Uriah will do it. He takes off his shoes and we all pinch our noses. He puts his foot in front of Will who is down on his knees like a dog. He sniffs and gags falling into his side. "Uriah! It's Uriah!" We all laugh as Will takes his blindfold on and Uriah puts his sneakers back on.

"Four, truth or dare?" He asks. Like almost everyone else, he says "Dare."
"I dare you to write the name of your first love on someone's forehead." I suddenly feel very nervous. Who was his first love? We haven't even told each other that we love each other. He nods and gets a non-permanent marker and looks me in the eyes, before walking over to me and writing someone's name on my forehead. When he pulls away, everyone has their hands slapped over their mouths and let's out and "Awww."
"Wait, I wanna see it!" I get up and run into my bedroom towards my bathroom and I hear someone running behind me and shuts my bedroom door. I stand in front of my mirror and even though the letters are shown backwards in the mirror, I can still see the words as clear as day on my forehead.

T R I S

I look over to the bathroom door and see Tobias leaning against the frame with a small smile on his face. I slowly walk over to him and take his face into my hands. I bring his forehead down to mine and we look each other in the eyes for I don't know how long, sharing breaths. "I love you too." I whisper.
"Say it again." He says.
"Tobias, I love you."
"I love you too." I pull his lips down to mine. He runs a hand down my back making me shiver. He pushes me backwards and the back of my knees hit the side of the bed, causing me to fall back on the bed and he is on top of me, holding himself up careful not to crush me. He kisses along my jaw causing me to let out a sigh.
He moves his lips to the hollow of my throat and I let out a moan. I push my hand into the back of his head so he is unable to move from that spot. I can feel him let out a laugh. I pull his lips up to mine with a sigh.

VvV

Uriah pov:

"Um so, when do you think they are coming back." I ask filling the silence.
"Well you know it's only been an hour. I'm sure they'll be back in a few minuets." Shauna says hopefully. "You know I don't think they are coming back out." Christina says.
"Ya, I think that was the end of the game." Will adds.
"Um, so what now?" Zeke asks.
"I don't even know." Marlene says.
"It is really late." Shauna says.
"I still think they will be out in a few minuets." Uriah says. "You guys are all idiots. I'm going home." Caleb says and walks out of Tris's penthouse.
"Maybe we should just wait them out." Zeke says. We all just nod and sit there waiting for their return.

Hey initiates! Lol this was a fun chapter to write! I hope that it wasn't like all of other truth or dare games out there! So the gang leaves to go back to Chicago in the next chapter, how will Tris handle it?

QOTD: If you could marry any one of your favorite characters, who would it be?

My answer: TOBIAS FREAKING EATON!!!!! That better be all of your answers! Lol!

Remember to be eaton that cake!