Chapter 12: Sunday Morning

Tobias pov:

Tris and I have been dating for about two months and everything has been fine, except she ditches us every Sunday morning and won't tell us why. I am starting to get very suspicious.

" Hey Tris, we are having the group over Saturday night to play Truth or Dare and sleepover, you in?" Uriah asks her at the lunch table. She thinks about it for about 30 seconds and says " ya sure, why not!" We cheer and go to our next classes.

TIMESKIP TO SATURDAY

NIGHT!

Tris pov:

" Okay, we are going to play Truth or dare! Since this is my house, I am going first" Uriah says and Zeke yells " Hey it's my house too!"

" Get over it pansycake! Four, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" He replies. " I dare you to tell me your real name!" He slides his shirt off. Everyone gasps and I realize that they can see the lash marks on his back. " Four! What are those?" Christina asks with tears in her eyes.

" Oh- I- uh... Slipped and fell. On concrete." He says stuttering. Gosh! Why did he stutter! now they are all suspicious. I help him by saying " ya I was there, it was pretty funny actually." I say adding in a couple of nervous laughs at the end.

"Oh okay!" Christina says. Woah that was a close one.

"Um, Zeke my buddy! You know the question. "Truth" he says.

"PANSYCAKE!" He screams. We just roll our eyes and Tobias says " okay, who was your first kiss?" Zeke goes pale and mumbles something inaudible. " What was that?" Four asks putting his hand up to his ear and leaning in. " URIAH!" He screams.

It's silent for a few seconds until we burst out laughing. Uriah and Zeke just sit there blushing with embarrassment.

" Ugh! My mom made me kiss him, for our Christmas card when we were three." He says through our fits of laughter.

"Okay, Tris, Truth or dare?" Zeke asks trying to get the attention off of himself. " Truth and Uriah if you say a word, I will drive a butterknife into your eye." I say and he doesn't say a word.

" Okay why haven't you been hanging out with us on Sunday's?" I don't hesitate to pull my crop top off revealing my tank top. I don't want them to judge me. They all eye me suspiciously and Marlene says " I think we should go to bed guys."

"But we just started!" Christina whines.

"Ya but it's already 3 in the morning."

"Okay, we can all just sleep on the floor In sleeping bags I guess." And with that we go to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I wake up at seven in the morning and put on my make up and get dressed.

By the time I am finished and have eaten, it's 8:30. My church service starts at 10:00, so I get there in 30 minuets.

The pastor walks up to me when I get inside and says " Hello Tris! It's so nice to see you. I have a question for you. Would you be okay with driving this soup up to Matthew's house. He has a cold and I'm sure you could be back In time for service." I nod my head and say " of course! That would be no problem at all." He smiles and I take the bowl of soup from him.

Matthew goes to my school. He is a bit of a nerd,but he is always really kind to me. We became good friends at church.

I get there in 15 minuets and walk up to his doorstep and knock. He answers the door and he says " Hey Tris!"

"Hey Matthew! I brought you some soup, but it's from the Pastor." He nods his head and says " come in! "

" I don't want to catch a cold. I don't want to miss church like you have to."

" Oh I actually found out it is just really bad allergies from my cat. I had to get rid of him." He says. " Oh well in that case, okay!" I walk inside and see he has two vacuum sucking tube things out.

" I'm trying to vacuum the hair from the cat." He says as if he is reading my mind. " Well if there is two, I could help you" I say turning one on.

" That would be great! Thank you!"

We vacuum the floors and right when he is about to turn his off, I put it onto his neck so it is sucking it. "ahhhh!"he yells and I just laugh. He laughs and says " oh it's on!" We run around putting them on each other's necks and hair. I then do it to his lips and it sucks them. He pushes it away and does the same to me. We turn the sucking tubes off and laugh at our swollen lips and red marks on our neck.

"It's 15 minuets before service starts so I should probably leave." I say and he nods.

Then I notice a camera sitting in his desk so I ask " what's that?"

"Oh I was observing cats for a science experiment. That's why I had the cat. I should probably turn it off now though. And Thank you Tris!"

"Of course Matthew! Bye! See you at school tomorrow!" I say and walk out.

I hear a few clicks and look around.

I see someone hide from the view from their window. I just brush it off and get in my car.

I wonder what that was about

Hey initiates! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I will update when I get the chance!

QOTD: what's you're favorite activity?

My answer: Singing and acting.

Remember to be eaton that cake!