Chapter 11: Someone pinch me

Tris pov:

During lunch we sit at our table, everyone is silent carefully watching every movement me and Tobias make.

I put my fork down and look up at them.

" What is up with you guys? You're creeping me out." I say. Nobody speaks up.

" Well?" Tobias says expectantly.

" We are waiting for something to happen that would tell us you two are in a relationship." Zeke says, still carefully observing us.

I look at Tobias and nudge his leg with mine. He looks back at me and I shake my head ever so slightly, I'm not even sure he noticed. He gives a small nod back.

I turn back towards our friends and say

" Guys! Enough of that! We are not together! Get over it." They all frown and turn back to their food.

" Oh Four! Our Chemistry teacher wanted us to go to his class room towards the end of lunch,which is now!" I say. He gives me a confused look, but he stands up and I say " see ya later guys" then run out the door with Tobias chasing after me.

I stop by the janitors closet and pull him inside. " Tris, what about chemistry cla- wait. Ohhhh!" He said smiling. " Uh-huh, and I think it would be fun to let the group find out about us by themselves." I say. He nods in agreement. " Okay, now for the chemistry part." He says eagerly.

I smile and stand on my tip toes pulling his lips with mine. He immediately deepens the kiss. We back up slowly until I am against the wall. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

The door suddenly bursts open and the group stands In the doorway.

" Ekkkk! My ship has set sail!" Christina says.

" I know right! Look at our OTP!" Uriah says. "They got together all on their own!" Zeke adds " What do you mean by ship?" Will asks. " FOURTRIS!" Christina, Uriah, and Zeke shout at the same time!

I roll my eyes and Tobias puts me down. I grab his hand and pull him out of the closet.

" You guys are so cute!" Marlene squeals.

" Whatever," I say. " You guys are" Tobias says and we both say " weird" at the same time.Christina, Zeke, and Uriah gasp. Then they say

Christina: I mean it's crazy!

Uriah: what?

Zeke: They finish each other's

All three: SANDWICHES!

" Okay you guys, are really creeping me out!" I say. " Agreed" Tobias replies.

" Whatever, so earlier we planned to go to play capture the flag Sunday morning. You guys are coming right?"

Zeke asks Tobias and I.

" Of course! I never miss a game of capture the flag!" Tobias says.

They all look at me. I can't go because I have church that morning, but I don't want them to know that.

" Um I can't" I say.

" Why not?" Uriah asks.

"Because." I reply.

" But that's not a reason" he says.

" I said I can't! Now drop it!" I snap.

" Okay fine." He says.

( TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL)

I walk into the pit and go to a punching bag. I put my earphones in, and the Climb comes on.