Chapter 7: Change the world

Tris pov:

"Stop! Get away from me!" I scream crying. I squirm trying to get away from who has me pinned against the wall. His hands start groping my chest.

He starts pulling my shirt up.
"STOP!" I scream.

I sit up crying. ' it was just a dream' I think to myself, but it wasn't. It has already happened and is another memory that is haunting me.

I pull out my razor from my bedside table. I slit my wrists with my tears falling. Nobody is here for me. I can't do this. I put bandages on my wrists and cry into my knees. I could do it.
Nobody would miss me.

"A lot of people would miss you."
A little voice in the back of head whispers.

"Who is This?" I ask.

" I'm your Heavenly Father."

"So you're God?" I ask

"You are correct" he says.

"Okay well I might be up where you are very soon." I say looking down.

"Beatrice, even though I would love to have you up here, I have a purpose for you Down on earth, so I need you to fulfill that plan. " he says.

"What? why me? I'm nothing special-"

"Beatrice, I made you in my own image, you are Beautiful and it's your choice whether you see it or not. You will change the world." He says.

" Wow. Um okay." I say with tears in my eyes.

" I'm going to put everything into your hands then. I will give everything to you. I trust you." I say.

" That's very good Beatrice. Now, go and change the world" he says.

" Wait how?" I ask. There is no response. Ugh,

I guess I will have to figure it out myself.

Hey initiates! I am sorry if you are not religious, but this will effect the future of the story. And sorry that this is such a short chapter! So with that said,

Remember to be eaton that cake!