Chapter 37: There's no place like home

Tris pov:

One week later

"Promise you'll be okay?" Caleb says.
"Yes, for the last time Caleb, I'll be alright. I'll be back in a week or so." I tell him. He sighs looking me up and down and hugs me tightly. I then turn to Cara who has a warm smile on her face. She pulls me into a hug and says "Tell Will I said hi."
"Will do." I say.

I then crouch down to the height of Samantha. "Bye Sam. I'll see you soon." I tell her. She wraps her tiny arms around me, and whispers in my ear "Tell Uncle Toby I said I miss him, and I can't wait to be your flower girl." I pull away observing her. Before I have a chance to react I hear "Flight number 446 to Chicago is now boarding."
"You have to go, bye Beatrice." Caleb says. I nod at him and Max and I walk over to my gate. I look back at them once more, before walking through.

VvV

"Okay, remember, nobody can see that it's you living in your house again, or people will know you're living there again." Max says. "I know. Are you sure you don't want to stay in a guest bedroom here?" I ask him. "No no, I'm sure. Besides, I've booked a big room in a nice hotel anyways. just make sure that you are at rehearsal and sound check tomorrow at 12." He reminds me. "12? That's early! Doesn't the concert start at 6?" I ask. "Yes but we have to set up."
"Okay I well I have another question." I say. "It's Friday so everyone will still be in school, so won't they see us?" I ask.
"No, you aren't performing in the cafeteria, you're performing in the basketball stadium they added onto your school last year." He tells me.

"Oh yea, I never thought about that." I say.
"But anyways, don't be late tomorrow." Max says and I nod. "See ya tomorrow!" I say walking into my house as he drives away.
Home sweet home.

Hey initiates. I don't even know what to say except for I'm sorry for not updating and for this short, short, SHORT chapter.

Remember to be eaton that cake!