Chapter 29: Why can't we be friends?

Hey initiates! Merry Christmas! I hope that you guys had a great Christmas, and btw I'm typing this from my new iPad! Woot woot! So before you stop reading this please listen and DO NOT stop reading this! So, I just published a new story and it's called 'Why can't we be friends?' I am making this A/N to tell you guys that since so many of you are going to be notified I updated this and see this. Now I am going to tell you guys what this story is about:

"I'm Four." I look at his hand carefully. It is big and looks very callused. "Ya I know who you are. I'm Beatrice. We've been in school together for 13 years now." I shake his hand.

Beatrice Prior has always been the nerd that doesn't have any friends and she likes it that way, with no problems or drama. She has the rest of her life figured out, but when she meets Four on her first day of senior year, she has trouble getting her priorities straight. All Four wanted to be was her friend, yet something so small could change her life. All her life she thought something was missing, maybe all she needed was a friend.

Okay so just a reminder the story is up NOW!!
I promise I will update this story asap, so probably today or tomorrow.
My other story 'The initiates' only has one chapter left and I will be updating that soon!
I also have ONE MORE new story in the making that will be released sometime next year! I love you guys so much and am so grateful for you all, sometimes my mind can't comprehend that there are over thirty thousand of you reading this!
So my present to you is a new story, can your present to me be reading and voting for my new story?!

QOTD: What's your top 3 favorite gifts?

My answer: IPad mini, Polaroid camera, and wait for it....... A FREAKING SIGNED COPY OF FOUR THE BOOK!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Remember to be eaton that cake!