Chapter 24: I just wanna know you better

Tris pov:

I open my eyes tiredly and am immediately met with a piercing light.

What the- Wait. Oh no!

" Tobias get up! Come on Tobias! We are going to be in so much trouble!" I say shaking him awake, but he doesn't budge.

" Tobias? TOBIAS?! Are you okay? Oh my gosh!" I say leaning over him scared of what is wrong with him.

" I have to get help!" I say to myself pulling away from him only to have his hand push the back of my head so that our lips are smashed together.

I pull away and scream " Tobias don't ever do that to me again!" He just chuckles and sits up. He looks around his surrounding confused to where he is, but then seems to remember last night.

" Come on Tobias! We have to go. I have to be at the studio at 11:00 a.m." I say putting my guitar back in its hiding spot. " So? What's the problem though?" He asks. I look at the watch on my arm and say " It's 11:05."

"Oh." He says defeated.

We run back to my penthouse and go inside to find all of our friends sitting on my couch chatting.

"Oooh where did you guys go to last night?" Zeke asks wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and walk to my bedroom and as Tobias is about to enter I slam the door in his face. I hear the guys laughing at him and Christina says "Hey, this is girls business." And walks in the door and shuts it behind her. "Okay, time to get ready!" She says happily with makeup bag in hand.

"Oh no way Christina, you are not dressing me up as a doll today. I'm just going to the studio."

" You should always look your best." She retorts. I sigh and say " I'm not getting out of this am I?" She shakes her head and I throw my hands up in defeat and say " fine." She shrieks and gets to work.

In the end I am a whitish- creamy long dress, my hair is in loose curls. For my makeup, my skin tone is very even, my eyeshadow is a gold shimmery color that really helps bring more of the blue out my blue-gray eyes, I have a thick, black cat eye, and my eyelashes bring the look all together with thick, but separated eyelashes that look fake, lastly my lipstick is from Clinique an it is called Baby Baby, it is a very subtle corral color.

I sigh in relief and say "Thank you Christina."

"Don't mention it, that's what besties are for!" She says and we hug.

"So are you and Four officially back together again?" She asks.

I think back to everything that happened last night. It was great, but I give her my honest answer. "I don't know. He hasn't necessarily asked me out." I say wishing I could say different.

"Don't worry he will. You guys are still practically together anyway." She says making me feel a little better.

I open the door and want to immediately go back in my room, because everyone is arguing about something. It must be A pretty intense argument, because Tobias has Zeke pinned down to the ground, Marlene and Shauna and screaming loudly at each other and Uriah is rocking back and forth in a corner.

"What's going on?!" I scream getting everyone's attention. Uriah looks at me and says "Your manger called and asked why you weren't at the studio and we explained that something came up and that you would be there soon, then he said that one of us could come with you. Now we are arguing who gets to go." He says.

"Well that's an obvious choice, me!" Christina says.

"What? No way!" Tobias says. Zeke takes this distraction to his advantage and pushes Tobias off of him.