Chapter 19: TMR REVIEW

Hey initiates, so I said that I was going to tell you guys about the maze runner movie, if you haven't already seen it.

So....

IT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!

I can't even describe how incredible it was!

Okay, so they did change a few things, but I was honestly okay with them all except for one which they better make up for In the next movie.

1. They made everyone not be able to remember their names, for a few days, I guess because it kind of gives them a reason to call him greenie, and it kind of makes it more exciting.

2. Ben isn't crazy until like the second day.

3. All the grievers only come one night and take a ton of people... Including Alby. And Gally doesn't jump on one.

4. Okay so this is the one that really annoys me... TERESA AND THOMAS DONT TALK TO EACH OTHER WITH THEIR MINDS!!!!! Ughhhhhh! That will completely affect the scorch Trials!

They better make it happen in the next movie.

There were more changes in the movie, but I'm not going to go over them all bc they aren't THAT important.

WARNING: okay, so I just want to warn you, at the end of the movie, when they are in the room, they will all be standing around the door that leads them to the outside and you will think that Chucks death is about to occur, and Thomas says something that sounds like it would be the last line of the movie. You will be like "OMG IS CHUCK GONNA LIVE UNTIL THE END OF THIS MOVIE AND DIE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MOVIE, BECAUSE NOBODY HAS COME TO GET THEM YET!"

And of course the moment is ruined by Gally, who has been stung by a griever, pointing a gun at Thomas. He gives this whole speech and we can see Minho gripping this long wood pole behind his back. Then we see Chuck,

*sigh* looking back and forth from Thomas and the gun, making it obvious that he is going to save him.

Gally shoots, Chuck jumps in front of him, but they don't realize he was shot bc, right when it happened, Minho threw the pole and it went straight through somewhere between his heart and chest. He fell to the floor, and They are all watching, including Chuck, who you will ALMOST believe is fine until he says "Thomas." And the camera moves from his face to his chest and you see the blood " spidering" out and he falls to the ground. Thomas starts crying and Chuck gives his little object from his parents and Thomas tells him he is going to live and he doesn't need it, but Chuck says " Please... Please.... Please." Then dies with his eyes open. Then it shows Thomas losing it and literally everyone around them crying. The people burst through the doors and take the others away, while they literally have to drag Thomas who is screaming and crying. SO NO! HE DOESNT LIVE!!

But literally, the way he cries for Chuck is so amazing and feels so real. He did very good acting out this scene and making us feel the emotion he did. Believe me when I say that... If you don't even shed a tear during this scene, you are not human. Just saying

Overall this movie was incredible!

QOTD: Have you seen it yet?

Remember to be eaton that cake!