Chapter 25: Missing

Tobias pov:

(Start playing 'Say something')

While singing her last song, Tris broke down crying and ran out of the room the second she finished singing.

I shout for her to stop as I follow her, but she only runs quicker. I see her run out the building, but as soon as I step foot outside, I can't find her. I search all around town looking for her, but when I don't find her, I quickly head back to her penthouse to see if she is there.

I burst through the door and the group glares at me. "Guys Tr-" I start only to be cut off by Zeke "Well played man, but so not fair. Tris totally wanted me to go to the studio with her!" Then Uriah retorts "No way! She was practically begging me with her eyes!"

"Ya in your dreams!" Christina says.

"Well who cares! I get to go with her next time!" Shauna protests.

Then Will speaks up saying "I think it's only logical that I would get to go, considering I'm Tris's brother-in-law." This sends the whole room into chaos.

After a few minuets of listening to their screaming, I yell "GUYS! TRIS IS MISSING!" The room grows silent as they look at me with wide eyes.

I explain the events that took place at the studio and how she ran out and I haven't seen her since.

"We'll have you called the police?" Will asks.

"No, because what if she is just at a friends house or something?" I say.

"But what if she isn't?" Shauna retorts.

Uriah sighs and says "I think we should wait and if she doesn't come back before midnight, we should contact the police." So with that we sit there in silence for 4 hours.

I hear the door open quietly and Tris walks in. Even though Tris is beautiful, she looks awful, she is sickly pail, her eyes are bloodshot, her hair is in tangles, her dress is dirty, and she looks freezing. Though, her face shows no emotion. We immediately start questioning her, but she doesn't even give us a second glance, she just keeps her eyes set on her bedroom door.

(Say something I'm giving up on you.)

.

"Tris?" Christina asks. She starts getting a little louder. "Tris!" She then screams with tears in her eyes "TRIS!"

Can she hear us? What happened to her? With out a word she enters her room and locks the door.

"What happened to her?" Uriah asks with tears filling his eyes. Uriah... Crying? I look around the room as see that everyone is crying. That's when I start to notice the tears on my cheeks. I wipe them off quickly.

"I don't know but I'm breaking that door down!" Zeke says wiping away his tears and heading towards the door.

"No Zeke, it's obvious she need to be alone!" Shauna says pulling him back.

He just sighs in response.

"What do we do?" Marlene asks.

"We just wait until she comes out." Will says. So that's what we do. We all made an unspoken agreement to stay up all night, just Incase she did come out.

Tris pov:

I don't know what time it is. All I know is I have been sitting here for hours crying, but each tear is making me feel more and more empty. Nobody understands. I can't just sit here forever. I just need someone who will tell me everything will be okay. And I know just the person.

I force myself to my feet and slowly walk out of my closet and towards my door. Slowly and quietly open the door.

I see that all of my friends are awake.

I feel bad doing this to them. It's not right for me to come in here like this and make them worry so much to the point of where they have to stay up all night, but I'm just not ready to tell them quite yet.

(Say something)

They all turn there heads towards me, but don't dare to say a word, so I do.

"I want Caleb."

<end of song>

Hey initiates, this chapter isn't very long so sorry about that!

QOTD: Who is a character in Divergent that a lot of people don't like, but you do?

My answer: Peter! Ahhh, I think it's fair to say we all have a soft spot for Peter.

I mean, he is bloody evil in divergent, but I honestly like him in Insurgent and Allegiant. Then again maybe I have just read too many fanfictions. 😂

You have to admit, he really does have a pretty good sense of humor. I mean, come on! A butter knife? Out of all things he chose a butter knife. Just sayin'

Remember to be eaton that cake!