Acid on flesh

"He shot Orman. He shot his leg first... he fell with his knees on the rocky bank of the stream. He screamed terribly and screamed in pain..." her voice broke. "Orman rolled over to his side, throwing me down and crushing my legs with his weight. This psychopath laughed... He pulled me by force from under Orman and hit the side of my head. When I woke up, I was in some dark room. I felt damp and terrible cold." He told me for an hour how he dismembered Orman and buried his body..." she cried. "It was the biggest hit in my heart... It was just more than hurting me... He killed a part of me. Then he beat me, I tried to defend myself, but He did intoxicate me with something afterward, but I was still conscious... I couldn't move... He cut and ripped my clothes off in a total frenzy. He mutilated me, tried to humiliate me in all ways... The worst was when he started raping me...".

          As for the rest of her confession, she refused to let me publish it. It was too intimate and too scary.

Then she added:

"I started killing because I hated all people. I saw him in all of them when he hurt me. Does that justify me? Will anyone take my side but you? I don't think so, but I can understand... He has hurt me for so many years, but I, I finished it. I inadvertently hid one of the hunting knives. I stabbed him right in the liver when he tried to do this to me again... Then I stabbed him so many times that I can't remember how much myself. He was surprised, he didn't expect him to be I'll pay back for all the wrongs. He tried to defend himself, but the shock paralyzed him... who would have thought. Later, I stuck the blade right between the circles. I wanted to set this house on fire, but gave up."

          I was facing the last difficult task in this entire story. I've become attached to Raven throughout the story, and I just had to help her. It was, of course, about hiding Alden's body. Nobody could find out about it. We buried his body somewhere in the woods. The beast had to return to the wilds. I do not regret helping them with this.

         After all this, I left, but came back a month later. Raven wanted to talk to me again. I agreed.