Recording #1

"Raven, I don't know if this is the best time... for it, why did you come?" he asked shortly after he started recording. "You should be resting now..."

"I have to tell you this. I can't take it anymore..." her voice broke.

"Raven? What happened?" Ronnie asked calmly.

"Fuck, nobody wanted to help me fight this," she began, her voice trembling. "I was left alone. Life was just a torment for me, but I never committed suicide despite having had more than ten attempts. I couldn't do this... I also chickened out recently..."

"How's that..." he asked incredulously. "Wait a minute, it wasn't cowardly. You've got people around you now who care about you, you know that?"

"I guess that's why I didn't pull the trigger..." she paused for a moment. "Then I met him by accident," she continued. "He went to our high school. He was the only one who noticed me. He had his goal in it... As it turned out later..."

"A goal?"

"Yeah, drugs... They cheered me up for a while and that was awesome. It was worth forgetting all that shit for a while."

"Raven... what do you mean?" he asked with obvious concern.

"Loneliness. I am obsessed with this background... Thanks to him, I was not alone. I didn't have to pay for drugs because at first I thought it was because he liked me and wanted to help me... It was a total bullshit. He used me brilliantly. He was an ordinary psychopath, and I believed him. I realized who he was when I got addicted to him. Yes, from him, not drugs. He was my addiction."

"God... Psychopath? What did he do to you?" Ronnie asked incredulously.

"It only got worse later," she continued. "He blackmailed me. I had to have sex with him a few times a week because he threatened to stop giving me drugs and then to take me away and make me... That was a nightmare... Within six months, he dehumanized me. He made me a soulless sociopath. Nothing gave me pleasure, I was indifferent to everything" she spoke quickly and very nervously. "I didn't care. I wanted revenge on him. I couldn't kill him in his hometown, so I ran away... But he found me" she confessed with a sob.

"He attacked us, right?"

(silence)

"I couldn't take it anymore..." her voice faltered completely. "It must be..." she cried.

Ronnie confessed at the meeting with me:

Then she cried for a long time in my arms. I was shocked at her confession. I wasn't expecting something like this, although I should have. This cruel truth pained me. Then she explained what she wanted from me.