Thoughts

I read Alden's letter already on the plane. He was incomprehensible, the sentences made no sense, and it was interspersed with a fair amount of curses. It is not worth posting it here, because it is the usual chatter of a psychopath who does not know what he is saying.

         To summarize it quite consistently, he admitted that he was obsessed with Raven. Intoxicated with drugs was an easy target, and he took advantage of it with ease. He was ruthless in his actions and only pursued his own goal. His behavior suggested that he had characteristics of both psychopaths and sociopaths.

          I don't worry about Raven anymore. I know that she is in good hands and that she is safe. I sincerely hope that moving to Montana will completely change her life. I support them all so that from now on they will get the happiness they deserve.

          I didn't think this story would be so convoluted and had such a dramatic ending, but it's good that I stayed until the end and didn't quit. She also taught me that everything has its second bottom and that you must always look for it to understand more.

          I have no idea if I will take up this challenge again in the future. I rather doubt it. I felt it hard. For a while, I was even one of those who hide the bodies of their victims. It's hard for me to understand myself now. This difficult story has bound me with Raven White forever. This "dark seed" will be in my body forever.

          As of today, it's probably over, so now I will write what I should conclude.

           The similarity of persons and names is completely random. I did not provide any real data of my heroes to ensure their full anonymity and safety. The whole story is an authentic event that has taken place. The interviews are fully authentic statements by my heroes, never changed by me.

Daniel Adam Hartwich