Extraneous

Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 10:32 PM

           Raven spent another night away from home. You didn't expect anyone to come home completely upset in the morning.

"Are you okay?" she asked as soon as she came home.

"No, why?" asked Wolf. "Rather, I should ask if this is nothing to you."

"It would be," she said shortly. "If Ronnie didn't get me off the street, I'd die."

"What the fuck?" he said more than he said questioningly.

          She smiled bitterly.

"Some fucker threw an ax between me and Ronnie when we were in the car."

"What the fuck do you mean by "threw an ax!?" her brother asked incredulously. "I fucking told you, that someday it will end badly, and of course you had it deep down in your ass!" he burst out.

"We're fine, and the ax stuck in the shaft. The fucker came out of nowhere, threw an ax, and when Ronnie turned on the head lights... he was gone,"she explained nervously.

"For fuck's sake! I said it would be like that!  Haven't I warned you?"

"Nah, that's fine" she snorted. "I'll take care of him. I wonder who dies first"

           I had a sincere desire to leave and leave them alone with this problem. However... my damn curiosity was greater.

"Maybe he wanted to scare you, maybe kill you, and maybe today we will come to kill us all. Maybe it will start with your mechanic? You tried to explain it to him, why the fuck wanted to kill you?"

"I told the truth."

"Really?" he feigned surprise. "I bet you came up with a rainbow-colored story and stuffed it into his head. Was it so or not?"

"I told the truth," she said, her face furious with rage. "I will hunt for that idiot, who got in my way. Whoever that is, will face the devil himself soon"

"Maybe you were the one who darted with him first?" he said accusingly. "Maybe you killed someone close to him and now he is going to take revenge on you? That's the perfect reason to me."

          Raven said nothing.

"I love you, brother, but don't upset me," she looked into his eyes. "I understand that you are worried and I appreciate the contribution, but I can handle it myself."

"Who can hate you that much? Except for those who..."  I interjected.

"I, myself," she interrupted. "Nobody hates me as much as I hate myself."

          She spent the whole afternoon preparing the weapons.

"Do you have a specific plan?" I asked, sitting down on her bed.

"What the fuck do you think?" she replied loading the shotgun. "I'll get him before he catches me. That faggot will regret it all"

"What does Ronnie say?"

"He was terrified," she set the shotgun aside. "I told him the truth. I told him who I was. What I do not care about it, because maybe I'll die in twenty-four hours. Probably..."

"What did he say?"

MURDERER'S CONFESSION I [✅]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें