What the f*ck is going on?

I asked the natives where I could find Ronnie because the garage was closed and so was the trailer. It turned out that he lived on the lake. It has a pretty nice wooden house, maybe a little bigger than Raven's. He was not well looked after, but in the end he was the owner of the garage. He couldn't have time for everything...

           After a while he opened the door. He was very sleepy. He rubbed his face with his hand and said:

"You want to know where Raven was all night?" this question surprised me.

"Well... yes," I answered uncertainly. "I thought something happened."

"All in all, yes," he replied after a moment. "I was shocked myself, although I shouldn't be surprised at all."

"What do you mean?"

          Ronnie smiled.

"Man, this chick is weird as fuck, I like her a lot," he said without ceasing to smile. "She tried to talk me into sex first, then she came with you because she talked to you stupidity, and yesterday she did something I wouldn't ever believe !

"What did she do?"

"Chicks that keep surprising you are the best in the world. You can do anything with them. A chick who knows what she wants is an ideal. Before I get to the point, you have to tell me something. Who the hell are you after all"

"A cousin," I lied. "Her family is worried about her, so I came for a few days."

"That's cool," he waved his hand. "Come on in." Ronnie looked not only sleepy, but also impressed.

           I wondered what he would tell me. The living room in his house was quite large and nicely furnished, although it had not been cleaned for centuries. On the low bench with massive oak legs lay a lot of papers, automotive magazines and much more. After that there were several coffee mugs on it, some unfinished dessert from a few days ago and a crystal ashtray from which cigarettes almost spilled out.

"Sorry for the mess, but I don't have time for cleaning" he took the file folder from the couch and threw it with a bang on the dresser under the plasma TV.

A cousin, I lied. - Her family is worried about her, so I came for a few days."That's cool," he waved his hand. - Come on in. Ronnie looked not only sleepy, but also impressed. I wondered what he would tell me. The living room in his house was quite large and nicely furnished, although it had not been cleaned for centuries. On the low bench with massive oak legs lay a lot of papers, automotive magazines and much more. After that there were several coffee mugs on it, some unfinished dessert from a few days ago and a crystal ashtray from which cigarette butts almost spilled out.- Sorry for the mess, but I don't have time for cleaning - he took the file folder from the couch and threw it with a bang on the dresser under the plasma TV.