Wolfbrother

Friday, July 26, 2018 - 10:53 PM

          She took me to a shelter twenty miles away from her home. We took her second car. An old Chevrolet pickup.

"I adopted a Czechoslovakian wolfdog. Thanks to working with horses I got a wolfdog permit. This is not an easy animal and requires a lot of sacrifice. He's still a puppy, but he can't be treated like a little innocent dog." she thought. "I think he'll like his new friend."

"He'll definitely like it," I paused. "You won't be offended if I ask you something? You don't want me to get into your business, but it doesn't..."

"Is this about Ronnie?"

"Yes."

"I won't talk about it," she said.

          It upset me. I felt she lied to me very much. We didn't talk about it.

          That wolf turned out to be a small seemingly innocent puppy. It has a white and gray coat, soft as silk. He slept all the way home on my lap.

          Raven's brother was very happy with the gift. He named the puppy Duman. He played with him all evening, and then they both fell asleep on the couch. They looked so innocent, but I felt that appearances could be very confusing to me. I didn't know anything about Kurt. I had no idea who I was dealing with until the very end.

          I looked at the photo album Raven had lent me. The photos are simply drastic and I do not wish anyone such views. I don't understand why they are still taking pictures. A dozen or so bodies had cut bellies, other crushed skulls and broken limbs... Where does she get such sick ideas from? I guess the photos were a kind of trophy for her.

          The worst photo I saw was a photo of a woman in her thirties pinned to a tree with bolts. Her stomach and chest were a replacement for the shield. Her blond hair was stained with brown blood. She probably had to hit her with something. I've seen many worse photos, but it somehow caught my attention. I had a feeling Raven was shooting her when she was still alive. It was hard for me to understand why Raven treated her extremely cruelly. She didn't look attractive, someone she could envy anything. I felt, however, that it had to be revenge.

Saturday, July 27, 2018 - 11:43 PM

          What surprised me today, I didn't find Raven at home. Even her brother didn't know where she was all night. She returned before noon. She looked terribly tired.

"Raven?" Kurt asked. "Something happened?"

"No," she shook her head. She pulled off her sneakers and kicked them under the dresser in the hallway. "I have to go to sleep."

"Raven, söyle..." he insisted. 

"Everything is fine," she said with a faint smile.

          She was dressed casually, her makeup was completely blurred. Her eyes were very dark.

          Raven went upstairs without explanation. She slept a larger half day.

           Something told me to talk to Ronnie as soon as possible. I had a bad feeling about this. To be honest I was terrified that she killed him.