Kurt

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 11:35 PM

          Raven brought her brother home around seven. The flight was delayed a bit and she had to wait a little longer for him at the airport. He had a damn long flight behind him and I have no idea how he did it, he didn't feel tired. He looked like he didn't care at all about anything.

        Kurt, like Raven, dresses in black, has straight black hair that reaches around his shoulders. Despite some ethnic differences, they are damn similar. They both have a similar disturbing look. Now I know how Orman reminds her of her brother. This mystery, darkness, eyes of a similar color and black hair as night. His very look made me want to wrap myself up and forget about the case. I felt like he looked inside my soul.

           It was obvious that he didn't like me. He didn't say a word to me. He only talked to Raven. His English with a British accent is at a very high level. If I didn't know he was Turkish by origin, I'd say he was from the Islands.

            However, he spoke more often with Raven in Turkish. I thought Chinese was difficult, but I change my mind that Turkish is more difficult. I felt strange listening to them and having no idea what they were talking about.

          I heard by chance when they spoke in English that he didn't like my presence. I think he said it especially in English. I don't think I would risk it.

         When he went upstairs Raven spoke to me.

"He loves wolves," she said as she prepared dinner. "Deep down I believe that he is a wolf. He is intelligent, loyal, independent, can be cunning, but is also caring."

"Honestly, he doesn't look protective."

"Because you have to get to know him well. He trusts no one and rarely confides in anything. To get to know him better, you must understand him. It also has to do with Orman. Orman didn't trust me until I understood him. Kurt always defends his sister," she explained. "Wolf in Turkish is a kurt," she explained. "There is an unusual bond between us. We haven't actually seen each other for several years, but our relationship has survived everything. I hope it will always be this way."

"Does he know what you are doing?"

"He knew it from the beginning. He was skeptical about this, but he accepted it over time."

"Do you think he'll accept me too?"

"No. Even I don't count on it. Don't count on it either" "she stopped for a moment. "We're going for a surprise tomorrow morning," she lowered her voice to a minimum. "You'll find out what I mean in the morning," she looked into my eyes.