Woods on my back

"Did you feel sorry for the killers?" I was surprised. Even their parents probably didn't feel sorry for them, they just felt ashamed.

"They unlawfully murdered so many people, blah blah blah!" Bullshit. Nobody understood them. You want to understand me too." she looked at me. There was no regret in this look, but a slight amusement. She was smiling.

 "You felt sorry because no one wanted to understand them?"

"That's why we are where we are. That's my reason why I agreed to this shit. You want to understand us" she sighed. "Look from this side. They are persecuted, humiliated, they cannot count on anyone's help..."

"Did you know them?" I interjected involuntarily.

"Yes, I mean, I passed them in the hallway. Typical outsiders. They looked lost, but someone had to break them. They were certainly persecuted, but they never revealed it."

 "How you know that they were not psychopaths?"

"You ask stupid questions," she concluded. "If someone pours you in the mouth, wouldn't you give it back?"

          This question puzzled me.

"Exactly," she said after a moment. "I felt sorry for them that nobody understood them except me. Life is fucking unfair, isn'st it?"

          We walked in silence for a while and then said:

"You kill for pleasure, and is it fair?" I quickly regretted the question because she stopped sharply and the horse whined behind her. She looked at me with indescribable anger. I saw her blue eyes filled with regret and hatred.

"People fuck like animals because they enjoy it and it's okay!" Raven exploded. She jerked the lunge hard enough that Orman backed away. "Fuck like mice and this is normal? Fuck that! They go back to the fucking caveman level! It is fair that I do not feel such fucking needs, but I kill because I have such a need. It is fair. I am doing a huge favor to this world so shut the fuck up!" she yanked the lunge and pulled Orman with her. I've been left behind. Confused as hell. What exactly did I want to achieve by attacking her?

"Raven, wait!" I called out. She stopped. She tilted her head to the left and turned toward me over her left shoulder.

"What?!"

"I didn't mean to offend you. I am direct but I just want to know as much as possible about you."

          She sighed, looking around.

"I'm fair..., I think I'm doing exactly the way I should do. They fuck and I kill. I have no feelings, I don't feel sorry for anyone, I don't feel sorry for anyone anymore! Maybe it sounds like I'm a Harry Potter witch, but yeah maybe kinda. I am a sociopath with asexuality. Can it be worse?" she asked reproachfully. "The best part is that it can't be cured."

"You kill because you feel the need or regret that others have... "better"?"

"Don't talk to me, you son of a bitch," Raven hissed and moved on.

          So I was right? I didn't talk to her until the end of the day.