White June

At the end of April, I got an invitation from Raven and Ronnie to their wedding. I was glad that they succeeded and that I would be honored to be at the ceremony.

        They live in a beautiful Ranch, all buildings of which are made of wooden tubs. Raven has six Friesian horses to commemorate Orman.

          The entire ceremony took place at six in the evening with the slowly setting sun. They both decided to get married at the nearest lake. The scene was almost like out of a movie, only this one was real. Raven in a white lace dress, with a wreath of wild flowers on her head, Ronnie dressed in an elegant suit, all against the backdrop of the mountains, the lake and the sunset.

          Honestly, I was completely relieved when they said "yes" to each other. Only then all negative emotions left me. I was able to enjoy their happiness with them. I was sure this story had the happy ending it deserved.

          After the ceremony, I also participated in the bonfire, which was organized instead of a big party. I liked the whole atmosphere of this event very much. It was modest, but it had that warmth that was lacking throughout most of this book. This happy ending definitely saved everything.

          This chapter also ends my book. I can't add anything else to this story. All I can say is that my worst nightmare will eventually turn into a story with a happy ending. You just have to trust it.

          Thank you Raven as well as your husband and brother who have traveled halfway around the world to support his sister. Such relationships are the most valuable, take care of each other and I hope to keep receiving letters from you.

The end.