"Swara, how come you here that too early morning itself?" Ragini asked.

"Yeah, I woke up early that is a bit impossible for me, still I did and came to meet sanskar before he leave for banglore" Swara said smilingly and side hugged sanskar.

"Ohhkkk." Ragini said with chuckle.

" Ragini, where are the bills?" Sanskar asked.
" It's in file only. Wait, I will show you." Ragini said and goes to him. Ragini was showing sometime and telling him something. Swara and Laksh were talking casually when  When swara, who just looked at Sanskar and Ragini, something caught her attention. She saw ragini was wearing a wrist band on mid forearm.
Watching this, She started getting flashes when the killer was trying to drown her into water. She was trying to come out of his grip and she scratched on his forearm in that process. His hand was covered with gloves but wrist and little forearm portion wasn't cover. She remembered it.
The she think about the moment when ragini winced in pain just few minutes ago. then Remembers what she said ' he will get caught only when he leave any proof na' She gets suspicious on her thinking about her words.

" Nice wrist band Ragini."Swara said looking at her intently.
" Th..thanks swara."Ragini said and looked at her smilingly.
" But it should be on wrist na, why are you wearing on forearm?" Swara asked.
"I.. I.. like to wear it like this." Ragini said nervously.
Sanskar looked at swara like what's going on.
" No Ragini, it looks good on wrist only." Saying this she come to her and was about to touch it but Ragini backed her hand increasing her suspicion.

" No swara, I said na.. I like it this way." Ragini yelled out.
Laksh and Sanskar looks on.

" Ragini relax.. why are you shouting?" Laksh said.
" Swara, let it be. It's her choice. It's ok." Sanskar said.
" No, it's not okay Sanskar! SHE IS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL ME.!!" Swara shouted.

" What?" Sanskar said shockingly.
"What rubbish??" Ragini shouted.
" Exactly, what the hell are you talking Swara? Why will ragini try to kill you?" Laksh said in anger tone.

Swara angrily hold ragini neck tightly and shout.
" Why do you want to kill me!! Why did I do to you!! Tell me why!!" Swara shouted.
Ragini struggled to remove her hold. Sanskar separated her from Ragini while Laksh also came there. Sanskar hold Swara.

" Leave me Sanskar!! I know it's her!" Swara said in loud tone.
"Swara, you doubted on Sanskar also.. for god shakes stop doubting on each and everyone without any proof." Laksh shouted.

" Proof?? I do have proof Laksh!! That's why I know it's her only." Swara said.

" What proof are you talking about Swara?" Sanskar asked looking at her.

"The killer must have nail scratch on his forearm because I did that in process to save myself and she is covering it. I never saw her wearing these bands before. If she is innocent, tell her to remove the band and show it's not there." Swara said.

Ragini's face expression get pale listening her.

" Why didn't you tell me that day?" Sanskar asked shockingly.

" I just wasn't able to think anything that time. I was numb but now I remembered it. And ragini would you please care to remove the band?" Swara said sternly.

" Just shut up swara!! What do you think, you will say anything and we will believe it. You have gone mad." Ragini said angrily.

" Stop it Ragini!!" Sanskar shouted.

" Bhai, ragini is right. I think she had lost her mental stability. She is talking rubbish and you are also believing her. She said that day, she don't remember anything and now suddenly nail scratch. What the hell!!" Laksh said.

" Sanskar, I swear, I had scratched on her forearms while struggling to get out of grip." swara said looking at sanskar to believe her.

"It's nonsense Swara!!" Laksh shouted.

" Laksh believe me. It was her." Swara said.

" If it wasn't you Ragini then remove the band and prove whatever swara is saying is wrong? Can you do that?" Sanskar asked suspiciously.

" Sanskar but..." Ragini was about to say but laksh interupted.
"Do it ragini and prove her wrong. I know you are not the killer." Laksh said in stern tone.

Ragini started sweating. She didn't moved a bit to remove band.

"Why is this taking so much time Ragini?? Wait, I will only do that." Swara said and instantly hold her hand and removed the band before Ragini could react.
" See... There is noth...." Laksh stopped as he saw the nail marks on her forearms.
Swara and sanskar also saw this. Both looked at her angrily.

Screen splits on their faces.

To be continued..