Full Moon Party: Chap 3

Sebastian's POV

"A winter wolf?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a very powerful form of wolf. It is extremely rare and it's only from our bloodline. I think it's because her father used to be an alpha." I was still confused but I let her continue, "Amelia is going to become a huge target if anyone finds out. Your Alpha cannot find out. He'll only try and kill her."

"What if he uses his alpha tone on me? I'll spill everything." She sat on the empty bed and ran a hand through her grey hair.

"You have to resist. You'll be putting her in danger." Something inside of me twisted. And I knew I would try to resist, I had to.

"I'll protect her no matter what." I promised.

"Good. Now I need to inform Caine. The family will want to be here when she shifts."

"You're calling your family down?" I asked. She nodded and looked up at me with sad eyes.

"There's a war coming Sebastian. A war you cannot stop."

Amelia's POV

I jumped out of Quinn's car with my freaking heavy backpack. Quinn was going to help me with my English project since I didn't get a partner. I opened the door to find my father sitting at the table.

He glared at Quinn and then looked at me. "Dad this is Quinn. He's going to help me with an English project I missed. We'll be in my room." I started walking up the stairs with Quinn behind me.

"Keep the door open!" He called and I blushed. His words making me want to bang my head against a wall.

"This is my room." I said turning on the light.

"There's still a lot of boxes." I nodded.

"Yeah I haven't really got into the whole unpacking thing yet." I said with a sigh. I plopped down on my bed and stared at my ceiling.

"I could help you if you want." I propped myself on my eyebrows and eyed him carefully.

"No thanks. I have a lot of personal items you don't want to see."

"Like this?" he said picking up a bra.

"Put that down!" I exclaimed taking it from his hands, "Okay let's get this project over with." I said groaning.

"You know he gave you three weeks to do this right?"

"I know but I like to get things done and out of the way." He gave me the most bored look I have ever seen, "Fine! Do you want to play a board game or cards?"

~

"Got any threes?" I threw him my card.

"How are you so good at this game!?" I yelled in frustration.

"I am a go fish playing master. You cannot know my secrets." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh great card playing master, teach me your ways." I gave him a quick bow before he laughed.

"Got any kings?" I gasped.

"How-"

"When you bowed you flashed your cards." he said with a laugh. I hit his arm to stop myself from face palming from my stupidity.

"Have any aces?" I threw all my cards at him.

"I'm so done!" I stood up from my carpeted floor and took a sip from my iced tea sitting on the bedside table.

"Oh geez its almost 4 o'clock! I better go." he said giving me a smile and setting his cards down.

"I'll see you later." I called after him as he ran out of my room.