Football Match: Chap 8

Sebastian's POV

A week had gone by since the vampire battle in Dirty Paw territory. I kept a close eye on Amelia but kept my distance at the same time. She seemed okay since she returned, hanging out with her normal crowd of people. I watched her sit with Megan and the others at their usual cafeteria table. "It's getting quite creepy the way you keep watching her." Said Quinn devouring his sandwich.

I quickly looked away and trained my eyes on him. "Look you agreed that you would help me protect her and last time I wasn't watching her she got bitten by those blood sucking freaks." Quinn sighed at my words. 

"There's a football game this Friday." He said changing the subject.

"I know." Quinn gave me the 'really' look. 

"It's great to know that you know that there's a game Friday but if you came to the pack house last night you could have known that's there's a lunar eclipse that night." my eyes widened. 

"A lunar eclipse?" Quinn nodded taking another bite of his sandwich, "What will that do to us?"

He shrugged. "The alpha doesn't know either." My eyes shot back to Amelia's lunch table but it was empty. Panic kicked in and I stood up. "Woah there horsey, relax." Said Quinn nodding his head towards the cafe doors. 

"Thanks, I'll see you at practice tonight."

"It's okay Quinn will stay here and enjoy his sandwich." He mumbled under his breath. 

"Heard that."

"You were meant to." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the cafe following Amelia's scent. 

"Hey Bash!" I turned around and saw Ally coming towards me. Oh God. "Hey." she said again.

"So I was wondering," Oh here we go, "well, you know, the Fire and Ice dance is coming up soon and I was wondering if you would maybe want to go with me?" What did she say? 

"Um yeah sure." With that I walked away. Wait did I just-? Oh Goddess I did.

Whatever I'll make an excuse up later. I followed her scent to her locker where I kept a safe distance. She was laughing at something Megan had said. She looked beautiful when she tilted her head back laughing. I turned on my super hearing a tuned into their conversation for, you know, important reasons.

"Does he follow you around everywhere?" Asked Megan. 

"Yeah I think he just wants to keep an eye on me." Megan glanced at me. Oh gosh they're talking about me. 

"You mean the guy you haven't had a real conversation with?" She placed a book her locker and sighed.

"He doesn't like me very much." That's where you are so wrong Angel, "He's just doing what he was told to do." 

"Werewolves." Megan said rolling her eyes, "You should go talk to him."

Amelia shook her head. "No thanks. Last time I talked to him he jumped out my window in pure terror." I sighed. 

"The only reason I jumped out my window is because you scare me, in the good kind of way." I whispered.

"You sound like a love sick puppy." Said Mia crossing her arms over her chest. 

"You aren't the first one to say that." Mia leaned against the lockers and eyed Amelia carefully. 

"I mean she's pretty but she doesn't seem like your type, considering the fact that she's just like Trina and we all know how that turned out." I snarled and pushed her into the lockers. The sound of bending metal filled my ears.