Yin and Yang: Chap 19

Not edited

Sebastian's POV

The alpha was smashing things. Across the room. Against the walls. Through the floorboards too. I stood there calmly as he growled in frustration with his eyes glowing bright blue. I hadn't even told him the bad news yet, I just came home to this. 

"Ace." I said trying to get his attention. But he continued to break furniture, growling in anger. I sighed knowing I would have to get a hold of him in order for him to listen to me. I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen.

I watched him as he started ripping up the floorboards and throwing them towards the walls. I was getting impatient with his little temper tantrum. I growled deeply making his head shoot towards me. "Sebastian." He spit out his glowing eyes demanding a challenge. 

"Alpha, are you done acting like a two year old?" This seemed to upset him even more. He snapped his fangs together snarling at me. Spit trailed down his chin, really added to the whole scene. 

I held my hands up. "I'm assuming you know, by the way you are ripping and tearing everything up." He turned away from me and connected his fist with the drywall. 

"Amelia has already shifted! And she took down eight of their strongest men! Derek told me everything. The poison did not work." He dug the tips of his claws into the wall, he dragged them down slowly leaving giant marks in the plaster.

"They will pay for what they did to me." He said growling. His knuckles were dripping with blood. I watched it slowly fall down the tips of his fingers and over his claws before dripping onto the floor.

"I think we need to think about this before we act. We think about it logically. So what, she shifted big deal. We can still take her, we can still take down their pack but you need to have your head clear and you need to focus on the task at hand." He nodded breathing through his nose slowly.

"You're right. I was letting my anger get to me." He straightened his back, composing himself, "Is there anything else you would like to tell me?" He asked pouring himself a glass of whiskey. 

I shook my head. "That's all Alpha." I bowed my head and turned to leave the room but he called me to wait.

I stopped and turned around. "I'm glad that I chose you to be in my pack. And I'm truly sorry about the way that I treated you, the way I treated everyone." I nodded once turning around trying to get the hell out of there. "And Bash," I stopped but didn't turn around to face him, "I'm sorry about Trina." I clenched my jaw, trying to keep myself composed as I walked away.

~

"Do you think we could ever just go back to the way things used to be?" Mia asked while laying on the rough cracked hardwood floor of the pack house, "I mean back to when we were first bitten. When we only had to worry about our parents finding us coming home super late like regular teenagers. Now we have to worry about werewolf battles." 

Quinn and Tyler nodded, "I remember when we were freshmen, I mean I had asthma for crying out loud." Said Tyler chuckling softly. I remembered the days of having to carry an inhaler. It seemed so far away now.

"Yeah, remember how determined we were that we were going to make the football team?" Quinn said laughing while shaking his head, "We probably wouldn't have made the team." I rolled my eyes listening to their conversation. They sounded like a bunch of.... well teenagers. I didn't want to go back, there was no point. Not after everything that had happened. 

"I honestly could care less about freshmen year." I said laying my arm over my eyes, "It's in the past and it was one of the worst years for me, with Trina and all." I said lying through my teeth. I honestly could care less about it but I had to make them believe that I still cared about little shit like that.