Control: Chap 14

Amelia's POV

I gasped as I was shaken out of my nightmare. Kaden held onto my shoulders tightly. "You started whimpering." He said quietly. I reached up and rubbed my eyes to swat away the tears. 

"What time is it?" I asked my voice groggy with sleep.

"It's four in the morning." Well that's more sleep then I usually get, "Do you have nightmares often?" I nodded as he laid down beside me. I turned my body to face him. 

"Yeah." I said quietly, my voice was scratchy as I spoke.

"What are they about?" I swallowed not really wanting to answer his question. 

"I've had the same dream over and over since I got here. I see a dark wolf with bright blue eyes attacking a white wolf with matching eyes to mine." His brows scrunched together.

He lifted his hand and caressed my face and trailed a finger across my lips. I shivered but kept watching him intensely. "Well I talked to your father, guess who's your new personal trainer?" I smiled. 

"Well coach, what do you suppose I start with?" 

He grabbed his chin, "Hmmm."

I shoved his shoulder barely making him budge. He took my injured hand in his. "Well, we can't do much until this is healed." He slowly undid the bandage and stared at the stitches. 

"Did you stitch up your own hand?" I nodded, "I've taught myself a few things." I lied.

"It appears to be healing." I looked at it too to see some of the stitches had already fallen out. 

"Okay so being with me handicapped today, what do you suppose we do?"

"Well we can do some cardio, running." I gave him a 'really' look. 

"Are you crazy? I don't have werewolf heating yet! Look it's snowing!" I said motioning to the window. 

"Well maybe we could do yoga." I smiled. 

"Yoga sounds good-Wait you do yoga?" I asked with a laugh. 

"I thought this was a judge free zone!" We both chuckled again as he rewrapped my hand. "Come on I'll make you breakfast." I shook my head. 

"I'm not that hungry." I said getting out of bed. I pulled my suitcase out from under the bed and threw it on the bed. Kaden got up to to avoid getting hit by the lid. 

"You should eat something, you need protein to keep up your strength."

He walked beside me and pulled up a pair of my ugly undies. "Sexy." He said with a laugh making me snatch it from his hand, but I missed. 

"Give them back." I whined. He shook his head. 

"I don't think so, I can't get over how sexy these are. Fruit of the Loom." I'm sure my face was tomato red. 

"Kaden." I said more firmly.

His head shot up and he handed them back immediately. I threw them back into the case punching his chest that was covered by a well fitting t-shirt. "Ow." He said rubbing the spot while laughing. 

"Dork." I told him shaking me head.

"Get changed, I'll meet you down stairs with breakfast."

I watched him walk out the door before I changed into a baggy t-shirt and yoga pants. Walking over the nightstand I grabbed my phone with my left uninjured hand, and my heart stopped.

Bitchy Witchy (Megan, name put in there by her herself): I found the old root online, should be here Sunday, AKA tomorrow. DNA needed. XOXOXO