Chapter 4 : The Reveal

Começar do início

"You don't?" He questioned, not believing her.

She hummed in response, now looking up at the sky. "If it were to be a villain's quirk, that would be up to you, wouldn't it?" She looked at him with a small smile.

"How?" He questioned her.

"Think about it" she said. "Its your quirk, and whichever path you choose determines what your quirk is used for and how it'll be defined. You're working to be a hero right? So it would be a hero's quirk, not a villain's quirk" she looked over at the boy and gave him a smile.

She saw as he relaxed at her words, his mood even seeming a bit more happy than when she first saw him this morning or when she even got to the boba shop. "I guess you're right" he said, looking away from her, causing her to chuckle.

"You say 'I guess' but you and I both know I'm right." She said with a smile.

"Whatever you want to believe" he said, causing her to chuckle again. "What about you? What's your quirk" he questioned the girl.

She thought for a moment, sipping on her drink. A smile soon came upon her lips as she looked at him. "That's a secret for you to find out yourself" she said.

"Well that doesn't exactly help." He said, taking a sip from his drink.

"I'll give you a hint then" she said. She started to think for a moment, her fingers tapping against her cup before her eyes lit up a tiny bit. "Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters" she said.

"Wind, it's from The Hobbit when Bilbo and Gollum were telling each other riddles." Shinso said with no hesitation.

"So you have watched the movies" she said, looking impressed.

"Who wouldn't?" He said. "So your quirk is wind?" He questioned her

"Something like that, but not exactly" she said.

"That still doesn't help" he said.

"It helps plentiful, you just have to use your brain" she said, gently poking his forehead with an amused look.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I better get going, I have some stuff to do for school."

"Shall I walk you home?" She questioned.

"So you can stalk me? Nah I'm good" he said teasingly.

She rolled her eyes. "No, so I know where you live. You know where I live so the least you can do is show me where you live"

"Or I could text you my address" he said.

"Nah, that sounds more boring. Besides, I would have to look at a GPS to do that. In my opinion, I rather see where exactly your place is." She said.

"Not creepy at all" he said, rolling his eyes as he started to walk.

She followed behind him. "Just want to make sure I have a good sense of direction and a good memory is all, is that not legal?"

"No it is, but stalking isn't" he said.

"But your life isn't exactly in danger now is it? And you're pretty much giving me consent to come with you" she said, putting a hand on her hip and took another sip from her drink.

"I kinda am though. After what you did to the grape back there, I feel very unsafe" he said, glancing at her.

"Hey, he got what he deserved" she defended herself causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, I'll give you that one" he said, a smile on his lips.

"Besides, it just goes to show that I can not only fend for myself but for others as well. So I think it's a win win for the both us. I figure out where you live and you get a safe walk back home.