“Out,” he said plainly and slammed the door.

Allison just stood in the kitchen dumbstruck looking to find her words. When she finally did they were noting but, “Tea?”

                                        ****

“So things have been rocky for you two…?” Allison asked me while drinking her tea, and I my coffee.

“…I guess you could say that…” I sighed, “It’s just… you know how when your just so frustrated with everything and you take it out on a person even though you know you really shouldn’t, but then they get mad and say something back and it hurts  a lot, and then you just get mad even though you started it?”

“…No… I actually don’t know what that feels like just you….”

Here is the thing about Allison. She’s perfect. She’s super nice, you will never hear her say anything mean, and the minute she does she will break in sobs and beg for forgiveness. Well in the figurative sense of course. Point is she doesn’t have a mean bone in her body, and if she sounds mean odds are it’s her just being honest. That’s her two betraying qualities. She’s honest which makes her sounds rude at times but in reality she’s giving you your truths, and she’s super-duper nice which makes people think they can take advantage of her any time of the day showing up unannounced.

“Whatever you know what I mean!” I complained after recovering from the whiplash I received from that hurtful slap in the face. Figuratively speaking of course, she didn’t actually slap me or anything.

“Listen,” she started, but not before taking another drink from her tea, “I think you need to learn how to take what you dish out. Yes, you were in a vulnerable state of mind, due to your frustration with the paps and all the new attention, that started because of Niall, which makes you pick him as your victim because deep down you might just be feeling resentment for the fact that he’s the reason the paparazzi care so much about you,” and then she said the dreaded ending I was too soon expecting, “What you need to do is apologize.”

“No, no-uh,” I said while standing up, “I refuse to apologize,” I said while scoffing at the thought, I went to her fridge just to look around and frowned at the chocolate cake, then I took a seat back next to her side in defeat, “Why in the world should I apologize and not him?”

“Oh no, your both going to apologize,” she said while smiling, “he said some rather nasty things too, things that he shouldn’t have,” I smiled with satisfaction, I win, “but-”she started again seeing my smile, which turned into a frown once she continued,   “Also you need to understand that this isn’t a one sided victory. You need to apologize for blaming him for everything, because it’s not his fault and you know that, I know you know that, you apologizing, will cause him to apologize right back, causing you two to live happily ever after and in about eight years or so in the future I will have a niece and nephew, we shall name then Piper and Lucas, and we will go to Hawaii once a year for my birthday, and I will be a beloved aunt with lots of love and compassion, and when I ask the beautiful question of ‘who do love more!’ I will always be answer!” she smiled giddily and chirped at the thought.

I stared at her weirdly and came to the conclusion, “You need a dog.”

“Oh shut up,” she said while laughing and I laughed too, I guess she was right.

After a while though she started giving me a look of compassion and I quickly looked at the ground, I knew she was thinking about what happened two years ago.

“…. Have you thrown up?” she asked soothingly while starring at the contents of her mug.

“…Almost,” I said while looking at the ground, “This one girl said I was fat and then I read more like that… I felt like shit…. I was about to when while I was looking for a hair tie to hold my hair back I found my old hospital bracelet… then I just cried.”

“I’m sorry, whenever we talk anymore; I always press to you about these things like if it’s any of my business….I just can’t get that image of you in that hospital bed out of my head… You looked so fragile……I’m sorry I left you alone.” She looked straight ahead but the feeling was sincere.

“I don’t blame you,” I sighed and looked at the ground some more, “Your my sister your supposed to send me to the abyss and pretend I don’t exist.”

“Why don’t you ever do that for mom and dad?” she asked while looking at me for the first time in the eyes, “You cut excuses for me like if it’s no big deal, but you never cut them any slack, I did just as bad as they did, after I got back I should have been with you, but I wasn’t just like they weren’t, but you forgave me. Why not them?”

“… They’re our parents they shouldn’t have done that, you I see more logic too, Alex and Amelia were just being pricks.”

“Your being a hypocrite,” she said plainly and looked at me, “You’re picking favourites because you’re scared they might just hurt you again if they leave you like they did when we were tiny girls, so you’re taking the safe route and coming to me instead. I will not be your re-bound family, you need to call them up and spark a relationship!”

“It’s not as easy as it sounds Ally!” I complain, “Why don’t you do it huh?” I said annoyed.

Since you’re just little miss perfect!

“And who says I haven’t?” she said with a proud smile.

And the little miss perfect award goes to: Allison Granados by a landslide!

“Oh just shut up and love me!” I said while laughing at my thoughts and giving up on this false argument.