Part 28

****

“Okay you all ready to go home?” asked Liam, while holding a huge stuffed animal.

“Yeah,” I heard Harry murmur, while eyeing me strangely. I just remember how weird it must look for me to be holding Nialls hand after all this time.

We all made our way out but not before Eleanor giving me a cheeky look.

That little observant bastard.

                                        ****

“The dementors wouldn’t be the only thing though!” complained Zayn again.

“Does it matter?” asked Harry bored.

“Yes,” me and Zayn answered at the same time.

“But Harry can beat them all, in the end that’s what happened deal with it, you’re just depressed ‘cause Snape dies.”

“He was a very complex character,”

“You’re a complex Character,” I murmured, but everyone heard me and laughed.

“You’re just mad because J.K. Rowling killed off one of the twins.”

“There wasn’t a point on killing him off okay?” I complained.

                                        ****

“Thanks boys!” I said as I waved goodbye and walked inside my flat building.

“Hey bliss,” I said while checking my mail, “what up? Did anything happen in the world of apartment business while I was gone?”

“Nope,” Bliss stated “I’m so bored here; I wish my dad would just sell the place or something, he makes do inventory! Inventory for Christ sakes and all there is people! And I can’t even go out because I’m ‘working’ and half the people that live here are dead!”

“Dead?” I asked concerned, “What are there, ‘ghost’ or something living here?”

“Don’t be silly of course not,” she said while laughing, “No but there all old, so they might as well be. It takes them forever to get down the stairs, and they don’t know how to use the bloody lift.”

“Uhu…” I said while processing her complaints, “If you hate working here so much why don’t you quit?”

“I can’t,” she said while blowing her red hair out of her face, “If I don’t work here, I have to move back with my mum in the states, and in my short month living with her I ended up arrested, suspended, and disowned… mentally of course.”

“Arrested for what?!” I asked concerned, Bliss was a sweetheart she couldn’t hurt a fly.

“Assault,” she said bored, I looked at her worriedly and she explained, “It was in Tampa. This girl was starting shit and pulling my hair so I punched her, charged me with assault.”

“You know what I say,” I sighed, and closed my mail box door, “Rocky didn’t win any fights because he couldn’t pack a punch. I’ll see you in the morning, come by any time!” I said as I made my way up the stairs to my flat.

The stairs where hard to climb but nothing I’ve never done before.

I kept singing songs from the radio but I never knew the lyrics so after a while I just started humming.

I opened the door, to find everything exactly where it was before, but for some reason it had a happy mood to it. It didn’t feel as if it was my personal cell, but just my house.