Part 27

****

“No because the dementors where Snapes’ new type of security they probably used the ‘Expecto-Patronum’ spell on them, breaking in was far from impossible!” I complained towards Zayn.

We were talking about Harry Potter.

“ But Snapes a smart man there is no way he would leave the dementors as the only type of  security, other people from Voldemorts army must have been in charge or someone!” argued Zayn back.

“Could we just stop talking about this?” asked Harry while playing with his spaghetti.

We were at an estrange restaurant, I’ve never been here before, but the food was good. I got spaghetti too.

“Fine…” I said while sighing and taking a sip from my water, “but I won.”

We both just smirked and I snuck a peek at Niall who was sitting across the table at the opposite end facing Liam.

Everyone was here; the boys, Eleanor and Danielle, Gabriella, and Perrie.

“So how’s the Album coming Ava?” asked Perrie. She was very much like me and I loved that. We were so much alike and silly and we were the only professional singers here other than the boys.

“Its… its coming,” I said while sighing, “It’s taking longer than I expected, I have to be patient.”

“I know how that feels,” she said, “It feels like forever, and then when it’s finally over and its released you count and its actually… it’s actually a lot longer. It’s worth it though, trust me.”

“I know. I just wish I could get to the touring part already.”

“No you don’t,” laughed Liam, everyone else just laughed and smiled, “It feels like if it’s never going to end, and time is very important, you could never call home or anything like that because the time zones are just so different!  ….Not that I’m complaining.”

I just smiled at that.

“At the same time it’s worth it though,” said Niall getting into the conversation for the first time, “All the touring and going deft from one ear is definitely worth it, it’s nothing compared to the experience, and meeting fantastic new people every day,” He looked at me when he spoke about meeting new people. He was talking about me. We meet while he was on tour.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” I said before taking another sip of my water, “I’ll be right back I’m gonna go to the bathroom.”

“Don’t get lost,” teased Harry as I stood. I just chuckled, while they laughed.

I walked out towards the bathroom, and just sighed.

Everything is just so messed up now. I haven’t spoken to Niall for about a month now, I haven’t been out of my flat for the same time, and my album should be out next month. And all this just happened in just three short months. I came to London so that everything could be happy and cheery with my boyfriend, but instead I’m here in a bathroom for no good reason.

I checked my phone.

I have three messages from Minka.

Crap, what did I miss?!

Instead of checking them I called her instead.

Bonjour?”asked Minka, sounding very French.

“You speak French?” I asked right away.

“Oh hi Ava!” she said while giggling, I loved her she was thirty but she acted so young and fresh like an older sister, “Nope, I just like to pretend because it makes me feel smart… that’s actually the only thing I know how to say… anyway, great news! Guess what?” she asked excitedly.