29: That old friend

****

It was early in the morning, the sun hadn’t even come up yet so why should I?

If it wasn’t for the loud noise coming from my kitchen, I never would have woken up.

I woke up to a crash of what was most like yet another broken plate.

I grunted, and quickly stood up to check on my children.

“What is it now?” I asked still sleepy.

All five boys and surprisingly Gabriella were trying to quickly pick up the broken pieces of what seemed to be clear glass.

I simply bent down and picked up the big pieces of my newly shattered glass cup.

“It was a cup this time, I see you guys like to shake it up a bit,” I said randomly, “so what’s up?”

“We came to pick you up….” said Niall slowly.

“Pick me up to go where?” I asked while pouring myself a glass of orange juice to wake me up.

“The airport….?” Said Gabriella while looking at me weirdly, “… I’m going back to Chicago today, my flight leaves in an hour!” she said.

Shit. I forgot again.

“We should probably leave…” I said while putting my glass down and walking towards the door, “Well?!” I asked as I saw nobody move.

“Avy, you’re in your pyjamas… You should probably change…” suggested Liam.

“Right…” I mumbled while speed walking back to my room, and forgetting the part about being embarrassed. These boys were like my brothers after all… well except Niall that would be incest…

I quickly washed my face and put on some red lipstick –I for some reason just really like red lips- and changed into a cut out simple dress, and some chunky heels. I luckily did my nails last night so the black looks fine and I pulled my hair back in a messy pony tail. I was finished in ten minutes, and dashed out the door, while grabbing Niall hand, and going out the flat door while everyone for someone stayed behind.

“Let’s go!” I said while popping back inside looking at them, “C’mon time is everything!”

Everyone started pour out of my apartment and walked down stairs, while Zayn and Liam decided to be lazy bastards and take the elevator instead.

“How did you do that so quickly?” asked harry behind me in the van once we had everything settled.

“Do what?” I asked.

I hadn’t done anything spectacular or anything like that.

“Change so quickly, you’re a girl, you’re supposed to take hours and hours on just your hair, and you did everything in less than thirty minutes! I can’t even do that!” said Zayn while fixing his hair.

“Then again you’re Zayn,” said Harry while smirking at his witty say.

“Wow fantastic you managed to make a pun about how I’m vain, congratulations!” said Zayn with fake excitement and pretended he was interested, “So original!”

“Forget about him,” whispered Niall in my ear, “He’s just pissed off because we woke up before the soon gets up.”

“Yeah well so am I!” I said pretending to be angry, “If the soon isn’t up yet why should I?”

“Because my flight leaves in an hour and you need to say goodbye!” said Gabriella sounding like a five year old.

“I’m going to see you next week anyway,” I mumbled.