veinticuatro

"First thing why you get paid thousands and work with your best friend everyday" she said wanting to hear his reasoning but secretly hoping that he ended up coming round to her way of thinking.

"Career development do you know how well known I'll be if I'm a Chelsea player" he said as if it was obvious. "So this is all about fame" she laughed. "If your doing it too be more famous you are a prick" she told her boyfriend brutally.

"Your being a prick right now why can't you be happy for me?" He asked her. "I am I never watched a football match in my life but I go every Saturday and support you and if it's a mid week game I try and watch as much as I can on my phone at work so don't come about not being happy for you"

"Well you don't have to work I make enough to keep both of us going in a comfortable lifestyle" he raised his voice slightly just like the girl had to him. "I can work and make my own money i don't want to ever have to rely on you for money" she said as tears filled her eyes.

Kayleigh hates fighting with Ben and for a couple that lived together they didn't fight often. Of course they had squabbles about who's week it was too take the bins out or why Ben forgot to turn the washing machine off before he went to bed when she was on a night shift but so did everyone. They never ever had big fights like this so neither of them was used to this.

"I'm one of the only girls who's never looked at you as a money machine I thought that was one of the things you liked about me but obviously you'd prefer a skinny instagram model that just wants a few more followers and a holiday" she scoffed trying to make him feel as offended as she did to his comment about her not needing to work.

As much as Kayleigh loved Ben,she thought that comment was one of the most disgusting things she'd ever heard. To her it steamed 'I'm a footballer and I earn more than you do so I'm automatically better than you'  and one of the reasons Kayleigh loved Ben so much in the first place. He was humble and down to earth. He completely changed her perspective on what footballers were like but right now she felt like he was like every other footballer. A boy who's dream came true and got too big of an ego.

"Since you've got a whole list why don't you continue to share it with me" he scoffed as rudely as she did.

"Okay so I literally just moved half way across the country for you and now your moving" she said getting more and more angry at her boyfriend who couldn't understand why she could possibly be annoyed at him for wanting to better himself.

"No one forced you too move if it was that big of a deal you shouldn't have and who says I'd even want you in London " he shouted out of the rage. As soon as he said that he knew he had gone a little too far.

He instantly went up too his girlfriend and tried to hug her but she just walked away and wiped the tears away from her eyes. Before disappearing upstairs leaving Ben on his own.
"Shit Why the fuck did I have to say that?" He mumbled as he sat on the sofa with his head in his hands

Kayleigh was in a state of rage. She didn't know what to think. The Ben that she had just argued with is not the same person that she fell in love with. She sat on the bed that they shared and wiped her eyes from the tears that was forming before taking a few deep breaths and standing up.

She yanked her suitcase down from on top of the wardrobe and stuffed all her clothes into it. She wasn't thinking straight and she knew that but she also knew she couldn't be around Ben right now. She felt physically sick. She felt like all the times she'd fought for him was a waste. Like she never meant anything to him.

"If I mean that little to you why don't I go?" Kayleigh said walking down the stairs with her suitcase. "What are you on about kay your being stupid right now?" Ben said in shock. "Your not telling me to stay" she said looking him dead in the eye tears filling her eyes. "Tell me do you think this will work?" She asked him.

In her opinion all she needed for her to stay was him to say yes. That everything was worth it. That them fighting was pointless and he loved her more than she could imagine but he didn't.He simply gulped back and shook his head. That was all Kayleigh needed to walk out. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek before putting her keys on the table and walking out the house.

She sat in her car and let the tears stream down her face. "Hey mom" she said in a shaky voice. "Hey lovely are you okay you sound upset" debby asked her daughter not knowing that she was sat in her car heartbroken over a boy. "I was wondering if I can come and stay with you and dad for a bit" she said her voice being an obvious tell that she had been crying. "Yeah sure sweetie how long for a couple of days,weeks?" She asked already pointing at the sheets and mouthing for her husband to put them on Kayleigh's bed.

"I was thinking maybe more long term if that's okay?" She asked wiping the tears from her eyes again. "Yeah of course drive safe baby" debby told her daughter. "I love you mom" Kayleigh's shaky voice spoke. Before Kayleigh pulled away her phone beeped causing her to look at it

ben♥️
is this the end?

kayleigh
looks like it x

contact deleted

number blocked

heya
so two chapters left and they are over, sorry please don't kill me...

so recently i've been really shitty with recommendations so i'm doing one today even though it isn't a Sunday today's recommendation goes to the lovely Sc00ters with her book if only "in which daisy barkley joins her older brother at his football game and ends up meeting a certain Leicester defender"

also rn I'm on top of the world we fucking did it automatically promoted too the premier league honestly for parts of that game i didn't think it would happen but barnsley are legends so we are up. i can't explain how good it feels to be back into the top flight of english football, last year getting kicked out of the playoffs hurt but it hurt even more because it was villa. but this year we're up and it feels great. Albion is my club and always will be. We're fucking great

sorry about that one i got a bit carried away

lots of love as always 💙