diez

"I really enjoyed tonight thank you" kayleigh smiled as the two was sitting in bed on snapchat scrolling through the filters. "So did I if I'm honest I'm still in shock your here" he said sitting up so he was facing her. "Well I'm here" she laughed slightly her eyes meeting his. Slowly he leaned in and passionately kissed her lips. They had kissed each other many a time before however this time was different. Both of them wanted more and could tell by the kiss the other wanted the same thing.

One thing led too another and before they knew it they was lying next to each other catching their breath from what had just happened. "You are amazing in every possible way" Ben said looking at her. "So are you" she smiled. It was obvious that Ben was a lot more experienced than Kayleigh but then again it wasn't that hard as Kayleigh had only ever slept with one person before Ben. The two put their clothes back on and spent the night watching tv. Ben really wasn't interested in Eastenders however he did find it amusing to watch kayleigh cuddled into his side engrossed in the unrealistic drama on the tv.

He looked down at the girl and something clicked in his head. He knew he wanted her to be his,the thought of any other boy even looking at her making him sick to his stomach. "Can we just skip all this crap" he blurted out causing the girl to reposition herself so she could see him with a confused look on her face. "Like dating it's stupid. I like you and you like me I don't see why we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend already" he added causing Kayleigh to edge him to carry on. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her casually trying not to make it clear that he was shitting himself. "I-I'm not ready yet" she stuttered feeling awful. "That's okay let me know when you are and you'll be mine" he smiled at the thought of her being completely hers.

It was eleven am and the two of them had just arrived at James house. "Alright mate"Ben shook his hand as soon as he opened the door "yeah yeah not to bad alright kay?" He replied letting the couple in. "Yeah I'm good thank you James" she smiled pulling him into a hug.

The three of them walked into the living room Kayleigh following Ben who clearly knew his way round. "Diego look you have a visitor" James spoke to his dog as if he was a kid. "This is Kayleigh Bens future wife" he laughed slightly "maybe one day but not anytime soon" she stayed seriously making sure James had no ideas.

"Hey baby" Kayleigh fussed the dog who was running towards her. "Your such a cutie aren't you" she smiled while stroking the dog softly. "I never knew you loved dogs so much" Ben said to kayleigh who was clearly in love with the small dog in front of her. "If we ever move in together we are having a dog" she laughed while picking up the dog. "And I got told off for saying you was his future wife" James huffed.

millygreenxox and 78 others liked this post kayleighgreenx so i met Diego and I'm in loveeeee 🐶

kayleighgreenx so i met Diego and I'm in loveeeee 🐶

eviegreen15 omg look at him🥺
kayleighgreenx im trying to persuade my mom and dad to get one and they said no.

madders Hmm seems like you prefer my dog to me...
kayleighgreenx you caught me out hehe xoxo

benchilwell wait who's the girl? oh yeah she's the one who drove two and a half hours to see me she's well fit though😍
kayleighgreenx thank you for the minor compliment but you should be flattered and not take the mick out of me.

user4 omggg look at himmmm🥺
kayleighgreenx trust me he really is🥺

calgreen._ don't your giving mills ideas. We don't need a dog
kayleighgreenx omg you NEED a dog pls

millygreenxox omggg look at him bless his heartttt and also come home Leo misses auntie kay
kayleighgreenx you need a dog. decision made. anddd I'll be home soon

The three of them were all sat at different ends of James U shaped sofa. Kayleigh looked over to see her boyfriend standing up and doing keepie uppies with Diego's tennis ball.

She suddenly had a realisation wash over. She knew how much she liked that boy, so why was she wasting her time. She knew that he wouldn't even dream of hurting her. While she had this sudden confidence wash over she instantly unlocked her phone and texted Ben while she had the confidence.

kayleigh
yes...xx

ben♥️
what are you going on about yes?xx

He text her and looked over with a confused look on his face to have her raise her eyebrows before typing something and he heard his phone ping.

kayleigh
what you asked me last night, yes. yes i'll be your girlfriend xx

ben♥️
wait wait are you serious. please don't say your messing with me xx

She read the message before looking over to him and shaking her head reassuring him she was completely sure about her decision.

While the two was at James they decided not to say anything about their new label on their relationship. Mostly because Kayleigh didn't want to be snogging Bens face off in front of his best friend and also because they didn't want James to feel awkward when they was sat talking about how they was officially official. However as soon as they got in the car he leaned straight over and kissed the lips of his girlfriend.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had" he said slightly out of breath from the passionate kiss. "Thank you I think that was complimenting my kissing technique" she laughed slightly. "Yeah it was honestly you are perfect in every way. How are you my girlfriend?" He laughed making sure he dropped the girlfriend bit into the conversation

"About that.." she spoke slightly shyly. "Your still sure aren't you?" He asked slightly panicking that she had changed her mind. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life" she smiled he looked over at her laughed slightly before lazily placing his hand on the steering wheel and holding her hand with the other one and driving away from his best friends house.

heya
this chapter is so messy and all over the place but at the same time it's cute if i do say so myself...
since things are getting back to normal with corona again in the uk what have you missed the most throughout all of this mine is 100% dance. i went from doing it three times a week to only having two zoom dance lessons a week,my dance show should have been next week which is really sad.
lots of love as always ♥️