veintiuno

Kayleigh and Ben had been living with each other for a month now and it took a lot of getting used too. The both of them loved each other's company and living each other but there was little things they never knew about each other until a couple weeks ago. Like how Kayleigh runs up the stairs at night because it's 'scary' without the lights or how Ben left his dirty socks on the second step instead of putting them in the wash basket.

It was currently Friday night and Kayleigh and Ben was food shopping for the weekend that Cal,Milly and Leo would be stopping with them. Evie was also bringing her boyfriend,Troy, but they had decided to stop in a hotel.

"What does a four year old drink like coke?" Ben asked Kayleigh who was looking for a nice bottle of gin for her and milly while Ben had picked up a couple of cases of beer for him and the other boys. "Chocolate milk in the morning and at night and then fruit shoots" she told him "also don't ever give a four year old coke" she laughed slightly."how come?" Ben asked clueless. "They are four the amount of sugar" Kayleigh laughed at her boyfriend.

"What do you buy for a four year old to eat?" He asked again once he reached for some cheese-strings which kayleigh has learnt was his favourite snack. "Chicken nuggets and cheese is his favourite" she said making him scrunch his face slightly. "Your brother feeds his kid some weird shit" he told her. 

"You can't swear when he's in the room. So no swearing as of tomorrow" she told her boyfriend. "Yeah yeah best behaviour and all that don't worry I've got it" he smiled as he scanned through the items on the self scanner machine.

"Ben get down here" Kayleigh shouted up to her boyfriend whilst running towards the door that was just knocked. "Coming" he shouted running down the stairs already knowing it would be Kayleighs family.

As soon as Kayleigh opened the door Leo immediately started hugging her making her pick him up straight away. "Auntie Kayleigh" the little boy said excitedly in disbelief his sun was actually there. "Yes baby I'm here" Kayleigh laughed slightly before showering the little boy with kisses before putting him down.

"Alright kay" her brother asked her hugging her. "I'm good thanks come on in" she welcomed the rest of her family in. "My favourite sister in law is here" Kayleigh laughed slightly hugging milly tightly. "You look stressed what's wrong?" Kayleigh laughed at her sister in law. "A two and a half hour car journey with a four year old is not fun" she sighed. "Well gives us a good reason to crack the fizz open" kayleigh said walking into the living room where Ben was already giving cal a drink. "I'm not drinking" milly said panicked causing Kayleigh to look at her confused. "I- I'm on a new diet" she stuttered.

"Wheres Eves?"Ben asked as they all sat on the sofa with Leo on the floor showing Ben the two hundred piece puzzle he had bought for him and Ben to do. "She's stuck in traffic she left in rush hour which was stupid" Kayleigh told her boyfriend before laughing at her nephews puzzle.

About an hour later the door rang and kayleigh immediately jumped up and ran to the front door with her boyfriend following closely behind her. As soon as she opened the door she was hit with a hug. "I can't believe your here and I'm hugging you" Evie laughed while hugging her cousin. "I've missed you so much" Kayleigh told her cousin. After a long hug Kayleigh and Evie eventually let go.

"Alright Ben?" Evie asked him giving him a hug. "I'm alright thanks Eves" he smiled hugging her back. "Hey I'm Kayleigh and this is my boyfriend Ben it's lovely too meet you" kayleigh smiled friendly at the tall bearded man in front of her. "I'm Troy heard a lot about you Kayleigh" he said shaking her hand and then Bens. "Alright mate?" Troy asked Ben. "Yeah not too bad yourself?" He asked him while the two girls were already walking into the living room laughing about something one of them had said

"They're proper close ain't they?" Troy asked Ben as they watched the girls giggling then turning a corner and disappearing. "God yeah I've never met two people who talk as much as them two" Ben told the man before they walked into the room every one else was in.

"Leo James is coming in a minute and he's bringing his dog" kayleigh told her nephew. "I really want a dog but mommy and daddy said we have to wait until after the-" he rambled before cal instantly interrupted him. "I'm not a big fan of dogs" he said trying to cover up whatever was going on with Leo.

"Is something going on we don't know about?" Kayleigh asked addressing the situation that just happened. "Do you want to go and get them?" Cal asked his wife who nodded before standing up. "Close your eyes both of you and sit on the floor" cal instructed the two of them.

Reluctantly the both of them sat on the floor and closed their eyes. "So we've got you both a present and Kayleigh you've had this before but Ben you've had it a little later than everyone else" Milly told them leaving them even more confused than before.

"Right open your eyes" cal told them while Evie recorded them opening there eyes too see two baby grows facing with 'auntie kay' on in front of Kayleigh and 'uncle chilwell' I'm the other. "Wait are you pregnant?" Ben asked milly still a bit confused onto what was going on. She just nodded.

"When did you find out Evie?" Kayleigh asked after congratulating her brother and his wife and fussing her nephew about the fact he was going to be a big brother. "Two days ago when we went for tea at your mom and dads" "Leo blurted it out" she laughed slightly.

millygreenxox and 105 others liked this postkayleighgreenx uncle Ben and auntie Kayleigh right here benchilwell calgreen

kayleighgreenx uncle Ben and auntie Kayleigh right here benchilwell calgreen._ millygreenxox

comments disabled

madders and 285,483 others liked this post benchilwell uncle chilwell and auntie kay reporting for babysitting duty whenever

benchilwell uncle chilwell and auntie kay reporting for babysitting duty whenever...❤️

comments disabled.

heya
Sorry about there being no update Friday and yesterday I really wasn't in the best place and was going to damage my mental health coming on here thanks for all understanding though.

what's one thing you've never done that you would love to?
- probably go to Disneyland it's always been near the top of my bucket list so hopefully it will get ticked off soon

lots of love as always ♥️