uno

"are you sure you don't mind picking us up from the airport?" Kayleigh asked on the phone to her dad while in the car with her cousin Evie
"I'm sure I don't mind now you two need to get a move on your plane takes off in three hours" he commented to his daughter and niece.
"Exactly three hours I'll text you when we land love you" she said before ending the call.

Kayleigh and her cousin Evie who was older than her by eight months had decided that they would fly from London two days after everyone else so kayleigh could properly move out of kayleighs student accommodation and back into her family home and of course anywhere Kay was Evie was right there too.

Evie and Kayleigh had always grew up close well since Kayleigh was three. When she was three her family made the decision to move from London to Manchester so they could be closer to Stacey and Dean Kayleighs auntie and uncle after her Nan died. Since then Evie and Kay grew up as thick as thieves, with only eight months they was more like sisters than cousins.

"What was big si saying?" Evie asked about her uncle. "How he's picking us up from the airport and we're going to be late" I explained while scrolling through my phone. "He always thinks we're going to be late" she moaned.

millygreenxox and 102 others liked this post kayleighgreenx family holiday pending🌴

kayleighgreenx family holiday pending🌴

millygreenxox my gorgeous see you soon😍😍😍
kayleighgreenx see you soon babe💖

eviegreen15 all the good genes in our family went to you🤩
kayleighgreenx ahahahahaha I wish but then there's you😘

"Leo leave auntie Kay alone" Milly ran after her child who was already running towards Kayleigh who had just got to the holiday resort.
"Hello Leo I've missed you"she said picking up her nephew and kissing him all over his face. "Alright cal?" She asked her brother pulling him into a hug. "Yeah yeah not to bad" he smiled. "Mom Stacey it's so nice to see you but you are both really tanned so I feel pale" Kayleigh laughed pulling her mom and auntie into a hug. "Well your best to go and get a bikini on then aren't you we saved you both sun beds" Evie's mom commented

The two girls went up to their shared hotel room and began to unpack while they had Ariana Grande blasting in the hotel. They heard a knock on the door and Evie rushed to answer it to reveal Milly. Milly was Kayleigh's sister in law but was so close to both of the girls
"Hello girls you okay?" She said as she walked in and sat on Kay's bed as it wasn't covered in clothes unlike Evie's. "Were good thanks is my brother boring you to death?" Kayleigh asked her. "Nah there more bothered about some footballers who are here than anything else" she laughed "please say there not West Ham players my dad and Si will be freaking out" Evie commented about the fact everyone in their family was West Ham fans. "Nah I think he said Leicester I don't know I wasn't really listening" she admitted causing the girls to laugh.

"Hello everyone" Evie said while sitting down on the poolside sun lounger that her mom had saved for her. "Alright eves how was the flight?" Callum asked her. "Alright the films on it was crap though" she laughed "yeah we ended up watching some film about a man and meatballs" Kay added making everyone laugh.

Kay sat there for 10 minutes tops before her nephew came over to her asking if she would take him to get ice cream. "Come on then Leo lets get you some ice cream" she said getting up and grabbing her purse and putting some denim shorts over the top of her bikini bottoms.

"Leo stay by me while we wait for the lady to serve us" she ordered when she felt her nephew hide behind her leg. "Hey hey Leo what's wrong" she knelt down next to him. "That's the footballer" he whispered looking at the man who was stood next to them. "Don't worry he won't say anything" she said while picking the four year old and placing him on the stools by the bar.

"Alright?" The man who kayleigh now knew you be the footballer asked her. "Yeah I'm good thank you are you?" She smiled politely "good thanks" he smiled. The two chatted about the resort for a couple of minutes before kayleigh ordered and gave her nephew the ice cream "well it was lovely talking to you..." she said not knowing the tall mans name. "Ben" he smiled once again "Kayleigh" she said putting her hand out to shake. He shook it before she saw Leo starting to run back to where they was sat "I have to go" she rushed back over to the young blonde boy.

eviegreen15 and 54 others liked this post

millygreenxox back with my favourite sister in law and this time it's holiday timeeee🌴🤩

eviegreen15 I get it don't use a picture I'm in
millygreenxox sorry I don't look nice in that one love you anyway eves

calgreen._ sister and wife looking tanneddddd
millygreenxox love you cal ❤️

kayleighgreenx glad I get to have a holiday with my nephew and his beautiful momma not to bothered about you calgreen._
calgreen._ nice to know I'm loved.
millygreenxox we love auntie kay😍

heya
there it is the first chapter of holiday romance. i really hope you enjoyed it.

what do we think of the premier league starting up? i enjoyed seeing it back on the tele even if it did feel slightly different

also what do we think of that Sheffield goal? i think it was definitely a goal but i am a little bias as villa are a local derby for me.

hope you enjoyed
lots of love as always ♥️