cuatro

"So how was it?" Evie asked as soon as Kayleigh got back into the hotel room. "Absolutely amazing I've never met anyone like him" she smiled happily. "I'm so excited for you I've never seen you so giddy over a boy" Evie said smiling at her cousin "there's just something about him" she said dreamily.

"How did it go?" James asked his best mate when he unlocked the door. "She's perfect honestly insane" he said while his mate walked towards the wardrobe to get an outfit. "So is she like someone you'd wife up?" James asked. "Well I mean if I got a chance yeah but she's out of my league mate" he said. "What do you mean yeah she's fit but your a nice lad what girl wouldn't want you" he said "she's a children's nurse" Ben simply said making James eyes widen "no offence mate your nice but surely that means she's like really nice" James said. "That's what I mean I don't have a chance" Ben sighed.

benchilwell and 93 others liked this post kayleighgreenx photo credits eviegreen15 she might slit my throat if I don't give them to her😭

kayleighgreenx photo credits eviegreen15 she might slit my throat if I don't give them to her😭

benchilwell very nice kayleigh😍
kayleighgreenx thank you benjamin ♥️

user4 new lad on the scene? spillllll
kayleighgreenx I'll call you tomorrow and also shush you

calgreen._ anything you need to tell me kay
kayleighgreenx nothing at all callum

millygreenxox you are so STUNNING 🤩
kayleighgreenx I love you ♥️

eviegreen15 is that my cousin oh yeah she got the nice genes
kayleighgreenx there is plenty of mirrors in this hotel all you need to do is look in one to see that is LIES

Kayleigh and Evie sat down at the evening meal making all the attention turn to them. "How was your 'sleep' Kay?" Kayleighs dad asked knowing the truth. He had gone to go and check on his daughter when he saw her all giggly with the Leicester defender. "Hmm it was good"Kayleigh said nervously. "You know you can be honest with us?" Her mom told her.
"Okay I went on a date can you stop harassing me now?" She asked.

Kayleigh had never been good at lying she had always been very open and honest with everyone and told most people her life story straight away. This is why her parents knew it would be easy to get out of her.

"Who with?" Her auntie asked her clueless to the fact it was with the boy who's family had sat at the table behind her. "The footballer" Evie blurted out excited that her cousin actually liked a boy for once. "The Leicester one?" Dean asked his niece leaving her gently nodding her head. "I mean I'm disappointed it's not a west ham player but what can you do" her brother laughed. "Can we just not talk about my love life across dinner" she asked her family who just dropped back into normal conversation.