catorce

THE DAILY MAIL
BEN CHILWELLS NEW CHICK?
HERES EVERYTHING WE KNOW

^the Young Leicester player and England international spotted out with his girlfriend last weekend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^the Young Leicester player and England international spotted out with his girlfriend last weekend

Last weekend Leicester's go to number three announced his girlfriend on Instagram with the caption 'meet the missus🤩' he finished the caption by tagging the girl in question. However what do we know about this mystery girl.

Based off her instagram tag and her bio on instagram we know that she is called Kayleigh Green twenty one years old (two years younger than her boyfriend) and Manchester based.

The twenty three year old seemed to be very flirty in the comments announcing Kayleighs and his relationship. The girl was spotted in a couple of bars and outside the hotel that the club was staying at.

More on this story as it develops....

"Hello beautiful" Ben spoke cheerfully down the phone to Kayleigh who was on the way to her Thursday night shift. "Hello how was training?" She asked the boy who was also driving but he was on his way back from work and going home to relax for the night,quite the opposite of Kayleigh.

"Did you see the article?" Ben asked after they had been speaking for a while. "Yeah and it's weird. Like did you see the paps because I didn't" she said. Kayleigh was confused about the article for two reasons she couldn't see how the paparazzi had took photos of the couple as neither of them saw the photographers. She was also extremely confused on why people would actually care that Ben had a girlfriend. His job was to play football not to be followed by paps all the time.

"All the times I've been 'papped' I've never seen them once" Ben spoke to his girlfriend. He never wanted articles to be written about her but he knew it was bound to happen. All he wanted was to be able to post a picture with his girlfriend like most other couples could without there being an article being wrote about his girlfriend.

"It's not a big deal though" she brushed it off. Kayleigh had always cared what others thought and missed out on so many things because of it,then one day all of a sudden she woke up and didn't care. This confidence is probably what made her spark the conversation that led to Ben asking for her instagram in the first place. "You not bothered?" He asked slightly shocked. "Nah people will always have opinions Ben. I lo-like you and you like me that's it" she said almost slipping up and replacing like with love.

"Yeah I guess I just don't want anyone to think your with me for the wrong reasons when I know your not" he said completely ignoring the fact she almost said that she loves him. He didn't ignore it because he didn't want her to say it, he really wanted her to say it so he could tell her how much he loved he loved her everyday. But when Kayleigh corrected herself he simply thought that she wasn't ready.

However that wasn't the case at all,Kayleigh wanted to tell Ben she loved him just as much as Ben wanted to tell her. She just wanted it to be a bit more romantic than them both driving and having the other Bluetoothed through their cars.

"Right I've got to go I'm at work now I'll message you when I'm home" Kayleigh said while parking up in the hospitals car park. "Goodbye have a good shift" Ben said before Kayleigh ended the call and walked into the hospitals staff room.

"Good evening Kayleigh"Mandy sparked a conversation with the younger girl. Mandy was the head nurse in Kayleigh's ward and had almost took on Kayleigh as her work daughter. She was always giving Kayleigh tips on what she could do to keep kids calm and also listened to Kayleigh's rants about living over two hours away from her boyfriend.

"You alright Mandy?" Kayleigh said while getting all the things she would need in the shift. "I'm good thank you sweetie you look stressed what's wrong?" Mandy said while eating some pasta. "I got papped for the first time this weekend" Kayleigh laughed slightly.
As much as Kayleigh told herself it wasn't a big deal it really was playing on her mind. "I can't say I've been in that position myself but this Ben lad seems nice I'm sure that he will protect you if that's what your worried about" the older lady smiled sympathetically at the young nurse. "Yeah I guess it's just a bit weird" she sighed.

Kayleigh was in the last hour of her shift and it had been slightly manic for a Thursday night. Kayleigh had already X-rayed two boys with broken arms and one little girl with a broken leg. The rest of the shift had been dealing with people who bought their kids to A+E when all their kids needed was some Calpol.

She was just looking round to see that she had completely cleared the waiting room and everyone had been seen to when a middle age woman came running in with her little girl having a blood covered tea towel on her head. "help can someone help" the woman shouted causing kayleigh to clock the situation and run up to the mother and daughter.

"Hello how can I help" Kayleigh asked whilst leaning down to look at the little girls head. "My daughter has cracked her head open it's pretty obvious" the woman snapped at kayleigh. Although kayleigh was slightly taken back by the woman's rudeness she put it down to the panic and mother's intuition that the lady would be feeling about her child's head cracking open.

"Hmm yeah if you would like to come with me" she smiled softly completely ignoring the comment the lady made. "I'm Kayleigh what's your name sweetie?" She asked the little girl in an attempt to take the child's mind off the pain however this seemed to aggravate the mother causing her to roll her eyes before opening her phone and scrolling through it. "I'm Lacey" she smiled sweetly wincing in pain when kayleigh touched her head.

"Can I have a word?" The woman rudely hissed at kayleigh, kayleigh nodded and told the little girl to keep holding the tea towel like she was before. "Can someone a bit more high up treat my daughter" she smiled sarcastically. "I'm perfectly qualified to treat her" Kayleigh said standing her ground "you may be but I don't want my daughters life in the hands of a wag" she hissed again. Kayleigh's eyes widened before she gulped back trying not to make the tears show and running off to grab Mandy.

It was the end of Kayleighs shift and before she even pulled off the car park she instantly called Ben with the tears clouding her eyes. "Hey did you just get off" Ben spoke in his morning voice considering it was seven am this didn't come as a shock to the girl. "Yeah I did but we're over" she said bluntly however Ben could hear the cloudiness in her voice from having to swallow back. "What do you mean we're over kay" he said. "I mean we're over please don't call me again" she cried down the phone before ending the call and throwing her phone onto the passenger seat and crying into the steering wheel.

heya
sorry for no update yesterday... but what do we think of today's? did anyone see it coming?? it can't all be sunshine and rainbows unfortunately. thank you for all the support again honestly i love you all. hope you enjoyed this chapter. please comment as it's one of the only ways i get feedback from you all. this weeks spotlight will be in tomorrow's chapter sorry
lots of love as always ♥️

𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 ~ 𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें