veintidós

"Right Leo come and say good bye to Ben he's leaving" Kayleigh shouted up to her nephew and kissing her boyfriend on the lips before he come down. "What do we say Ben?" Kayleigh asked the blonde boy who was in his Spiderman pyjamas. "Good luck uncle ben" the boy told the man who high-fived the boy before leaving the house.

"Why is he going now it's not football for ages" the little boy stuttered still not able to say long sentences with correct grammar. "He has to train so he can play" she told her nephew as she put one of the childrens channels on in order to entertain him. "Can we get him a McDonald's breakfast?" Kayleigh asked milly and callum as she placed their teas in front of them. "Your his auntie of course you can" milly told Kayleigh.

Kayleigh had always been the youngest in her family until leo came into the picture. She had always wanted a little sibling but being an auntie was much better than she expected. She loved Leo with every bone in her body and would do anything for him.

"Leo come on let's go in the car let mommy and daddy get ready" kayleigh told the little boy whose eyes was fixed on the television. "Where are we going?" The little boy asked his auntie as they both got in the car. "McDonald's" she told him watching his face light up.

"Kayleigh do you love Ben?" Leo asked his auntie while he was eating his sausage and egg McMuffin. "Of course I do. Why are you asking me that?" She asked confused. "Mommy told me that if you love someone you get butterlies in your tummy is that true?" He asked innocently "yeah you do and when your not with them it makes you really say that's why I moved away" she explained to the boy as simply as she could. "So are you upset your not with him now?" He asked while passing her his bottle of milk asking her to open it. "Well no because I know I'll see him later" she told him.

It was the end of the game and Kayleigh was taking Leo to see Ben in the tunnel. She knew Ben would be in a good mood as Leicester had won the game 2-1 too Bournemouth. "Come on then Leo lets go see Ben" she said making the boy jump with excitement.

On the way down Kayleigh was stopped by two teenage girls,thinking that they would be just asking for directions she turned around when they said excuse me. "Are you Bens girlfriend?" One of the girls asked timidly. "Yeah I am" Kayleigh smiled shocked that someone had actually noticed her. "Can we get a picture?" The other girl asked already handing her phone too what looked liked her dad. "Yeah sure" she said putting Leo down and posing for a picture with the two girls before hugging them and leaving.

"Well done uncle Ben" Leo screamed over excitedly in the tunnel. "Thank you" he said picking the little boy up seeing that he had an england top on with chilwell written on the back. "Daddy said I'm not allowed to wear a Leicester top" the boy laughed. "Well you still have chilwell on the back so that's good" Ben told his nephew.

"Right your going to have to go back to auntie Kayleigh I need to go and have a shower so we can leave" he said passing the little boy to his auntie. "How come you look so happy?" Ben asked Kayleigh as she passed the little boy over nor resting on Kayleighs hip more entertained by all the people walking through the tunnel. "Got asked for my first picture" she smiled making Ben laugh. "What?" She questioned confused too why her boyfriend was laughing. "Nothing about your boyfriend winning a football game and having an assist" "oh yeah that too" she smiled kissing him softly.

Once they was all back at Ben and Kayleigh's they started to get ready for the restaurant that Ben had booked for them all to celebrate the win. "Close the door"a shirtless Ben instructed Kayleigh as soon as she walked in the room. Although she was confused at why Ben wanted the door closing she just turned around shut the door however when she turned back around Ben pushed her against the door she just shut.

He instantly kissed her passionately making it obvious where he wanted things to end up. "No my brother and nephew are downstairs" she giggled as he ignored her kissing her neck. "We can be quiet I need my reward for winning" he sighed kissing her again before pulling a condom out his pocket. "Do you want to?" He asked before Kayleigh grabbed the condom out his hand and ripped the packaging pushing her boyfriend on the bed gobsmacked.

benchilwell and 384 others liked this post kayleighgreenx celebrating my boyfriends win with my family aren't I lucky ❤️

kayleighgreenx celebrating my boyfriends win with my family aren't I lucky ❤️

user1 she really out here living the life

user2 her sister is so prettyyyyy
kayleighgreenx she's my cousin but at least we both can see how gorgeous she is🤩

user3 is Ben coming chelsea???

madders I'm here too getting no mention in your caption has ruined my day...
kayleighgreenx in my opinion you fit the family bracket🤷🏼‍♀️
madders you've redeemed yourself kay

user4 not only is she insanely pretty she actually seems like she has her head screwed on fair play

millygreenxox wait are those the aunties to my baby and the growing baby??????????????
kayleighgreenx auntie kay and Evie here reporting for duty

benchilwell you are the most gorgeous person in the world honestly so lucky 😍😍😍
kayleighgreenx i love you ❤️❤️❤️

user5 it was lovely too meet you thank you for being so sweet
kayleighgreenx omgggg it was lovely too meet you send me the photos♥️

user6 there's no way she's that pretty and nice surely something is wrong with her

eviegreen15 pretty galllllll xxx
kayleighgreenx I know you are x

user7 tell your BF to come chelsea

user8 I have no choice but to stan

calgreen._ there is the two most annoying people I know
kayleighgreenx we love youuuu😘😘😘😘

user9 is Ben coming chelsea

user10 future Chelsea wag

heya
here is chapter twenty two hope you like it it's a cute family one. there's only like four chapters left even though i said there was going to be twenty eight it makes a lot more sense for the story line... so we are wrapping it up but for today i have quite an interesting question please answer this one

how do you think it's going to end?
obviously i can't answer this one as i know how it does

lots of love as always ♥️