veintitres

"You to me are everything the sweetest song that I could sing oh baby oh baby" Ben dang awfully in the karaoke bar that him and some of his girlfriends family had ended up.

The night started out with a lovely meal at the restaurant that Ben had booked,however it was now two am and himself,kayleigh,evie,troy and james had ended up in an 'all night karaoke' bar on the same strip as the restaurant.

Much to Kayleigh's dislike her brother and sister in law couldn't be there as they had a little boy to take care of. Even though kayleigh knew this it didn't make her stop trying to persuade them to come.

However of course with no one to look after their four year old son they decided to go home leaving the five of them in an empty karaoke bar,being James's idea of course just as an excuse for him to sing 'hero'.

So far Troy and Evie had sung breaking free of course there wasn't another option with his name being the heart throb from the trilogy. "Right your the only one who hasn't sung yet get up there kay" Ben said sitting down after his drunken rendition of 'you to me are everything' "alright pass me the mic" she said reluctantly.

Kayleigh stood up and began to sing 'I wanna dance with somebody' by Whitney Huston with her cousin eventually joining in leaving the three boys sat in the booth. "Your madly in love with her bro" James laughed sipping his beer while his best friends eyes were fixated on the girl in front of him. "Yeah I am mate but come on look at her" he said before turning his eyes back to kayleigh.

In Bens eyes Kayleigh was the most beautiful person in the world. Not only did she look like a model she was the sweetest person he had ever met. She put others before herself and Ben was head over heels for the girl. Watching his slightly drunk girlfriend sing and dance on a stage with her cousin not caring who was watching really made him think about how much he did love her.

"Right I think we should get you home" Ben laughed as Kayleigh grabbed James's other arm preventing him from falling. "Can't we let him stay at ours I can't be bothered to get him home getting Evie back to the hotel was hard enough"Kayleigh moaned exhausted from carrying half of a grown mans weight not mentioning the fact he was an athlete.  "Looks like Mr Maddison will be staying at our house" Ben laughed while stuffing his best mate who was currently rambling about how much he loved Coca Cola in the back of the taxi before jumping in himself and helping his girlfriend in.

"Right so he's in bed and everyone is asleep" Ben said jumping into bed. "No" she said not letting his mind even go there. "What are you on about?" He asked confused. "Not having sex" she said as if it was obvious. "Well I wasn't thinking like that until you said it darling so maybe it's on your mind and not mine" he said before his girlfriend straddled him and began kissing him.

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

It was two months since the chaotic night out Ben and Kayleigh had with Evie,Troy and James. This was one of the few Friday nights that Kayleigh didn't have a night shift and Ben was taking full advantage of his girlfriend being at home demanding cuddles as she forced him to watch eastenders claiming it makes her feel like she understands where her mom and dad grew up more.

madders and 548 others liked this post kayleighgreenx one of the few nights that I'm not on a night shift🤷🏼‍♀️

kayleighgreenx one of the few nights that I'm not on a night shift🤷🏼‍♀️

user1 is Ben coming Chelsea???

user2 is Ben coming to Stanford bridge

benchilwell you're gorgeous and that but where's my photo credits
kayleighgreenx sorry about that one babe😘

user4 Ben becoming a blue??

eviegreen15 rosé you a classy gal
kayleighgreenx if you think back too two months ago I was on gin haven't touched the stuff since 😖

user6 is your bfs new boss frank lampard

user7 tell Ben to stay

user8 Ben is staying ain't he

millygreenxox that's my sister in law 🤩
kayleighgreenx the amount of love I have for you ♥️

user11 surely Ben is coming to Chelsea

user13 you ready to move to London

madders wow ben just snapped me saying your watching eastenders can you confirm?
kayleighgreenx of course we are can't beat a bit of Phil and Sharron arguing on a Friday night

Transfer rumours had been surrounding Ben these last couple of months. The main one being an £80 million+ move to Chelsea football club. Ben and Kayleigh hadn't really got onto the subject despite the amount everyone else had been talking about it.

In Kayleigh's head it was a non brainier. Of course Ben would stay at Leicester, they was the team that gave him a career, got him into the premier league, got him an England call up and he got to work with his best friend everyday what more could anyone ask for? To be paid thousands a week well Ben got that luxury too.

In Bens head however things were a little more complicated. Chelsea was one of the biggest clubs in the world and had world class players there so the fact that they wanted him was mind blowing. He was seriously considering this move. It would make his name known around the world and with the team that Chelsea was looking at if they made the signings that they was looking at it was a team that could rip so many other premier league teams apart and maybe even let them win it.

"Urgh these Chelsea fans are so annoying they're clogging up my instagram comments" Kayleigh sighed refreshing her notifications. "Like can't they just accept your staying at Leicester" she tutted. "You love Leicester and they are your club" she said making Bens stomach knot.

"I'm actually considering it" he said making Kayleigh's head turn to face him dropping her phone onto the sofa next to them. "You can't be serious right now" she said half laughing standing up. "Why what's not serious about this?" He asked. "So many things" she said pacing the living room. "You want a list?" She asked visibly angry. "Yeah go ahead" he said getting annoyed she wasn't happy for him.

heya
so we have three chapters left and if i'm honest i don't think any of you will see the ending coming. also the last one hundred words or so i am so proud of it's probably some of the best stuff I have wrote along with the next chapter.

also today the albion could go up.... i have always loved qpr but that could all change tonight i'm praying we don't bottle it

lots of love as always ♥️