tres

"Are you seriously still messaging him?" Evie groaned at the light from her cousins phone keeping her up for the third night in a row. The last few days the two had been texting non stop and 'coincidently' going to the bar at the same time if the two of them saw each other around the resort they would always shoot each other smiles or keep eye contact for a little too long. "Yeah he's really sweet let me say goodnight and I'll be done" she said giving into her cousin.

kayleighgreenx
as much as i love talking to you my cousins moaning at me to go to sleep. good night speak in the morning?x

benchilwell
that's fine don't worry honestly. good night gorgeous and of course x

The next morning kayleigh was woken up by the sound of the door knocking. "Eves get the door" kayleigh said getting out of bed. "Just to let you know we're having breakfast in 20 minutes" Evie's Mom,Stacey said once Evie opened the door.

benchilwell
good morning beautiful hope you slept well meet me at the same bar as the other night at 3 okay?x

kayleighgreenx
good morning i slept well thank you and I'll try my best depends how needy my nephew is being x

benchilwell
hopefully i'll see you then if not tonight?x

kayleighgreenx
i can do today i can get my cousin to cover for me also me and my cousin are having afters tonight anyway if you and your brother would like to join us?x

benchilwell
okay I'll see you at 3. also that's not my brother it's my best friend but sure let me know when you get to the bar and we can come meet you x

"Evie you know how you owe me one can you do me a favour?" Kayleigh asked sitting next to her cousin on their bed. "Depends what?" Evie said. "Okay so Ben asked me to meet him at the bar at 3 and I don't want everyone knowing so if I say I have a headache will you keep cover for me?" Kayleigh said quickly hoping Evie wouldn't be listening and just say yes. "Yeah sure why not?" Evie said getting up to go and get her mascara. "Thank you thank you thank you" her cousin said practically suffocating her with the hug.

The family all had breakfast and sat at the same sun loungers as yesterday they relaxed all day with Kayleigh playing with Leo in the pool. She returned back to the sun lounger to see it was 2:40 and if she wanted to change her outfit she really needed to get going. "I think I'm going to go and have a sleep my heads pounding" Kayleigh said getting up trying to make it look as realistic as possible. "Okay darling Evie will come and check on you in a couple of hours" Debby smiled at her daughter
"See you all in a bit" she smiled even though she was still trying to look like she was in pain. They all muttered some variation of goodbye most of them half asleep from the sun.

Kayleigh rushed to get her outfit on,topped up her mascara before leaving and making her way towards the bar where she saw Ben standing outside on his phone. "Hey" she said once she got near him causing him to look up from his phone "oh hey" he smiled pulling her into a hug.

He came back from the bar with the cocktail Kayleigh had requested and a bottle of Spanish beer for himself. "This is becoming a regular thing you buying my drinks I don't like it" Kayleigh laughed when he placed the drink in front of her. "I did ask you on the date so i do have to get the first round at least" he smiled.

"So Miss Kayleigh Green tell me about yourself" Ben smiled taking a sip out of his drink. "Well what do you want to know Mr Chilwell?" She asked smiling slightly. "Everything" he smiled looking into her eyes
"Well we will be here quite a while" she laughed looking at him like he was a bit mad

"okay where you from then" he asked simply
"I was born in London and then when I was three we moved to Manchester what about you?" "Born in Milton Keynes and then moved to Leicester for my job a few years ago" he smiled

"You're a footballer ain't you?" She asked "yeah I play in the premier league" he spoke shyly. "Yeah I don't know about football so premier league means nothing to me" she laughed. "I play in the best league in England" he said slightly relieved that she barely knew what football was so definitely wouldn't be using him for fame. "Oh so your proper good not gonna lie to you I'd never watched a football match before the World Cup and I only watched that because it was on in every pub" she laughed "yeah I play for england too if that means anything to you" he laughed at her lack of football knowledge. "Anyway what do you do?" He asked changing the subject slightly. "I've just graduated uni as an A+E children nurse" she smiled proud of her job. " oh so you actually help society" he laughed. "Well I will be in September, anyway you entertain the nation whenever there's an england game on they put it on the tv for all the kids to watch" she smiled. "That is amazing Is it rewarding your job?" He asked looking properly interested. "Yeah from my placements and that 100% I always loved kids and helping people so it seemed to all just click into place" she smiled.

The date was going really well both Kayleigh and Ben was really enjoying themselves and they both felt some kind of connection that they couldn't explain "So who are you on holiday with there's a lot of you it's confusing" Ben laughed. "Okay so there's my mom my dad my brother and his wife and child then there's my cousin who's basically my sister at this point and her mom and dad" she explained trying to make it sound as simple as possible. "Oh okay that makes a lot of sense are you close with your cousin then?" "Yeah honestly we grew up with one house between us and there's only eight months between us so she's my best friend and cousin all in one" she smiled. " anyway who are you on holiday with?" She asked. "So my mom dad older brother and his girlfriend and then my mom and dad let me have a plus one and because I don't have a girlfriend i bought James" he smiled. "How do you know James then?" She asked clueless to how they played together. "We play football together" he smiled.

About half an hour later they left and Ben insisted on walking Kayleigh back to her hotel
"Right i will see you later KG" he laughed. "Do not call me that Benjamin" she laughed

kayleighgreenx and 194,853 others liked this postbenchilwell throwback to the season

benchilwell throwback to the season. loving having a holiday with the bro madders 💙

user1 up the foxes

user2 the bromance is real

madders not the only reason your enjoying the holiday am I?😏
benchilwell Nah your not tbf

user4 omg

user5 come to United

kayleighgreenx look at me my names Benjamin and I'm a premier league footballer 😂😂
benchilwell look at me my name is KG and I've never watched a football match but I support West Ham😂

user7 he seems to know a lot about that girl

user9 come to Chelsea

harveybarnes97 the boissss

user11 new girl on the scene??

heya
hope you enjoyed chapter three,it's my favourite so far. Bens goal today was such a good goal it's just a shame Watford equalised. let me know what you thought about the premier league games today and also the return of the championship.
lots of love as always♥️