diecisiete

Kayleigh woke up at eleven the next morning and she was emotionally exhausted. The last twenty four hours took a lot out of her. She instantly got up and went to get a glass of water to see her mom had left her a note.

'Kayleigh
hope your feeling a bit better this morning. me or your dad will come back at lunchtime to check on you. please don't forget to eat it's important there's some leftover curry in the fridge have that if you want.  if you need anything give us a call we both love you lots
Mum xx'

Kayleigh read the note and smiled to herself. She poured herself some water before going back upstairs and checking her phone to see if Ben had text her good morning. He hadn't. Before Kayleigh knew it she was listening to break up songs and crying her eyes out,not about Ben but about how maybe she could of done something more to save the little girl.

Her crying was cut short when she heard a knock at the door,thinking it was her mom or dad on an early lunch she strolled down. Hair the same as how she woke up with it, Bens hoodie and grey joggers her eyes puffy from crying.

When she opened the door she saw the person she least expected to see. Ben. As soon as she saw him she hugged him as if there was tomorrow. "Sorry but what the fuck are you doing here?" Kayleigh asked. "You said you wanted me to say something to you next time you saw me and I couldn't wait so I'm here" he said kissing her lips. "What about training?" She asked "i have to do a two hour session everyday online"He explained. "Evie told your mom and dad don't worry" he said.

"You was there for me so I need to be here for you" he told the girl who was still overwhelmed
"Anyway you said you come here to tell me something what was it?" Kayleigh acted oblivious. "I lo-"Ben was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket to see that it was James.

"Alright mate" the blonde boy spoke through the FaceTime call. "Alright kay" he acknowledged the girl sat next to Ben. "We're okay thanks how come you called?" Ben asked slightly annoyed that his best friend for ruining his moment. "Did i interrupt something?" James asked sensing neither of them really wanted to talk to him. "Yeah kinda" Ben said before Kayleigh could say no,not wanting to make things awkward for james. "Sorry mate didn't mean to be a cock block" he laughed slightly. "No no get your mind out the gutter he was about to say something" Kayleigh said not wanting James to think that she would have sex with Ben when he had come to comfort. "What was it?" James said not having a clue what Kayleigh was on about.

"Three words eight letters say it and I'm yours" Kayleigh quoted gossip girl leaving both of the boys confused. "Seriously you two have never seen gossip girl what a sad life you live" she rolled her eyes. "Right I'll leave you two to it" James said before the two of them said good bye. "I love you" Ben said as soon as his best friend ended the call. "I love you" she smiled back to her boyfriend pecking his lips.

"You need to sleep before your shift" Ben told the girl who was trying to distract herself from what happened last night. "I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes or I'm not doing something I see her face and I hear her voice and I wonder if I could of saved her" she explained to Ben tears forming in her eyes. "Hey I wasn't there but I know how amazing you are and I know you would have done everything in your power to save her but sometimes you can't save everyone" Ben told the girl who lay across his chest him playing with her hair.

Kayleigh had been asleep for a couple of hours and Ben had been trying to hold his wee in for as long as possible in order to not wake her up but he was becoming desperate. He got up as carefully as possible and walked towards the bathroom when he heard the front door open.

"Alright Ben mate?" Simon asked the young man walking downstairs to go and shake his hand. "Yeah yeah I'm alright thanks how are you?" Ben asked shaking Kayleigh's dads hand. "How is she doing" he spoke quietly trying not to wake his daughter up. "Yeah she's doing okay she's asleep she hasn't ate anything though" he sighed worried about the girl.

"I'm worried about her you know like when she was little she always wanted to be a nurse and me and deb never stopped her and what if the idea of her not saving someone gets in her head and she does something to herself" Simon sat down stressing over his daughter. "She's going to be fine I promise you and if she's not fine I'll be there you'll be there debby will be there. I'm not letting her go not again" Ben told the man.

"I love her a lot you know" he added. "I never thought I'd find a man good enough for my daughter. And sometimes your a bit of a dickhead but if my daughter is going to marry anyone I want it to be you" Simon told the footballer. "Just get a move to West Ham and your the best person in the world" he laughed. "Thank you you know that means a lot to me. Thank you" he smiled. "Get back upstairs and make sure kay is okay" he said patting the boy on the back.

madders and 153,942 others liked this post benchilwell had to come and make sure this one was okay

benchilwell had to come and make sure this one was okay... this picture is from holiday.

user2 footballers having time off training to go and visit their girlfriends and getting paid 50000 a week🙄

user4 they are cuteeeee

eviegreen15 you two are way too cute

madders I feel like I've been replaced...
benchilwell kinda have sorry bro😂

user5 awwwww

user6 come to Chelsea

jackgrealish mans whipped you know
kayleighgreenx what can I say

user7 you coming to Chelsea?

kayleighgreenx thank you baby you know I love you ♥️
benchilwell love you ❤️

user8 they cuteeeeeeee

heya
so this chapter is super duper cute don't you think. the i love you 😍 the talk with simon and ben😍 i love it so much.
also sorry if you think i've gone MIA for three days my wattpad has been playing up. it still is i still can't vote or comment on others chapters so sorry if you think i'm being rude i promise i'm not. thank you all for being so patient though
lots of love as always ♥️