veinte

Evie wasn't mad at her cousin for wanting to move away. She just never imagined the girl who was bought up as her sister not living two doors down from her. Kayleigh and Evie always planned out their lives as little girls, big fancy weddings with each other as maid of honour, having one big house for them and their kids with a breakfast bar and bringing up their kids to be as close as they was.

Evie had always hated change so her cousin moving away was probably the worst thing that could happen. But it was moving day for Kayleigh and of course Evie was going to spend the last few minutes with her cousin. "I don't know how I'm going to cope not having one of your curries" Evie laughed even with the tears in her eyes as Kayleigh put the last box in her car. "You know I'll call you every night when I'm on my way to work" she said with tears streaming down her eyes. 

"He loves you a lot you know that don't you?" Evie asked her cousin referring to Ben. "I've never met anyone who looks at me the way he does he's the one I know that" she smiled slightly while wiping her eyes. "I got you something" she said passing Kayleigh a frame . "I thought there would be a lot of football memorabilia around Bens house so I made sure you had a memory too" she said looking down at the gift.

Evie had got Kayleigh a framed picture of the two of them as twelve years olds at their first ever concert a one direction one with the ticket in the corner. "I love you" kayleigh said hugging her cousin tears streaming down both of their faces.

benchilwell and 359 others liked this post kayleighgreenx so i'm no longer a manchester girl also this was a while after me and evie had our emotional goodbye

kayleighgreenx so i'm no longer a manchester girl also this was a while after me and evie had our emotional goodbye

user2 she's so pretty i can't

calgreen._ imagine moving away from mom and dad and letting me be the favourite
kayleighgreenx im the baby they will always love me more and also tell leo aunty kay misses him🥺

eviegreen15 don't know if I miss you or your curry more
benchilwell she's making curry rn I'll send you pictures
eviegreen15 don't that might tip me over the edge

user4 they are moving in together???

madders Diego is very happy that he will be seeing more of you
kayleighgreenx if I'm being honest he is one of the main pluses of moving

user6 Ben is a lucky guy

benchilwell wait that girl is proper good looking😍😍
kayleighgreenx wait that boy is the one who leaves his dirty socks EVERYWHERE 🙄

"Hello beautiful" Ben said as he walked into the kitchen to his girlfriend hugging her from behind. "This smells amazing how long is it going to be?" He asked sitting on the worktop next to where the curry was cooking. "About twenty minutes" she smiled before stirring the chicken around in the pot slightly.

"When's your first shift?" Ben asked the girl who was platting their dinner. "Tomorrow night I'm bricking it" she laughed slightly. "Your going to be fine well more than fine your going to be incredible" he told his girlfriend. "I hope so" she mumbled nervously.

It was one o'clock in the morning and kayleigh couldn't sleep. It was the first night Kayleigh was actually living at Bens and it didn't feel like home yet. She also blamed it on the fact she was used to working at this time and not lying in bed with Ben snoring beside her. She was tossing and turning and eventually she woke Ben up. It wasn't her intention but she didn't mind the company.

"You alright how come you ain't sleeping?" Ben asked his girlfriend who was sitting in their bed with her hair in a messy ponytail and her glasses on the top of her head.  "Can't sleep I'm normally working aren't I?"she told him. "You missing home?" He asked able to see straight through her. "Yeah I am" she sighed. "How about you ask cal and milly to bring up leo one of the weekends" he suggested thinking that if Kayleigh had something to look forward too she may be a little less on edge.

"I'll invite them for the Bournemouth game if that's okay" she told him already knowing Leicester upcoming fixtures. "Try and get some sleep though I don't want you to be tired" he told the girl opening his arms up signaling for her to lie across his chest. Before Ben knew it Kayleigh had fell asleep to him playing with her hair.

"Good morning princess" Ben smiled as Kayleigh stirred in the bed next to him. "Good morning" she said rubbing her eyes and looking at the boy next to her. "What have you got planned today?" He asked her. "Nothing all day and then work at 9 so you'll be on your own tonight in bed" she smiled. "No that's the best bit of living with you I get cuddles all the time" he whined like a child. "Oh and I get to do this" he said before rolling over so he was hovered over her and before she had a chance to respond he was attacking her face with kisses.

The short kisses eventually turned into a more slow and passionate kiss which ended up leading to the two of them laying next to each other naked. "Fucking hell I hope i get that every morning" Ben said still out of breath from the deed. "Have to ruin the moment don't you?" She asked and playfully slapped him. "Round two?" He asked her raising his eyebrows slightly. Kayleigh simply laughed in response before standing up and grabbing some clothes and slipping them on telling him to dream on.

"Right I'm going to training" Ben shouted through to the girl while walking in so he could say a proper goodbye. "Bye I love you" kayleigh smiled looking up at him standing above her and pecked him before James's horn beeped letting Ben know he needed to go. " I'm back at
11 be ready we're going out" he told her before leaving before she could ask any questions.

heya
hope you enjoyed this chapter they live together now.... also there is eight chapters left after this one which is super sad but i have a harry winks book starting really soon and i do have to say it's my favourite storyline......... it's a good one trust me.

what team do you have a soft spot for?
i have always loved leicester since they won the league but i love spurs as well. also recently i've started to like chelsea (don't kill me jamesmaddiscn )
lots of love as always