nueve

"Kay are you ready to go?" Ben asked the girl who had been getting ready for their date for about two hours now. Kayleigh was stressing she had done her makeup and took it off thinking it was too much and repeated the process around four times not even to mention the stress that she had when it came to picking out an outfit.

Casual, what was that actually meant to mean? Knowing Ben and his love for anything sports they was probably going to be doing something to do with sports. In the end after a while of trying on outfits and deciding they wasn't nice enough she opted with a plain peach bodysuit with some denim shorts as it was the middle of August. "I'm coming" she shouted while grabbing her white converse and running down the stairs to see Ben in shorts and a Nike T-shirt.

"You look beautiful" he said pecking her cheek softly. "Thank you you look very handsome" she said while tying her laces. "Let's go" he said grabbing his car keys. "Can we not go in the Porsche" Kayleigh said raising her eyebrows slightly. "How come?" He said slightly offended that she didn't like his car. "It's a bit you know flashy" she explained. "The least flashy thing I have is my Audi" he said while walking back towards the house to swap the keys. "Yeah we can take the Audi" she laughed slightly as the worst car the boy had being a Audi.

"Bowling?" She asked as they pulled up to the car park of 'Star squad bowling' "yeah is that okay if it's not we can go and have a meal somewhere" he panicked really wanting their first proper date to be as memorable as possible. "No no bowling's great. I've never been bowling as a date before" she reassured his idea.

"Hey I booked out a lane earlier, for Ben?" He questioned the man who was working on the reception desk. "You requested lane three?" He asked as some sort of confrontation of the booking. "Yeah that's me" Ben said slightly embarrassed that Kayleigh knew he requested lane three.

Ever since Ben put the number three shirt on for Leicester he had felt as if it was his lucky number. Everything had to be three. So the date would go perfect he made sure they was in lane three.

"Right your lane is free. What size do you need in the shoes?" The man asked once they arrived at the lane that wasn't too far away from the reception area. "I'll take a size ten. Kay what do you need?" Ben asked the girl. "Size four" she smiled as the man walked to go and get them their bowling shoes. "Your feet are so small" Ben laughed mocking the girl who had abnormally small feet for a twenty one year old woman. "Haha I've never heard that one before" she spoke sarcastically hitting the boy.

They was on their second game of bowling,Ben winning the first. It was safe to say when it came to bowling Kayleigh didn't have a clue. She was trying her best but every shot she had ended up going down the side of the ally. "Here let me help" Ben said laughing at kayleighs attempt. "I don't need your help I need you to get me the thing you push it down" she sighed. "Just come here" Ben said as Kayleigh gave him the bowling ball. "Look you gotta get more of a swing on it" he said standing to the side of her putting his hand over here on the ball. He swung it back and forth twice before letting go of it at the same time as Kayleigh. It wasn't going to the side which was a positive considering Kayleigh's last couple of shots. She had knocked over three pins and was over the moon. "Thank you thank you" she smiled while hugging him. "Your welcome gorgeous" he smiled and pecked her lips.

The truth that both of them was trying to deny was they was very much in love. Ben always believed in love in first sight and the feeling of knowing if someone is the one. He had that feeling with Kayleigh. He didn't know how to explain it other than the world was a little brighter. Kayleigh however was a little more realistic. She never believed you could love someone after knowing them for three weeks she never believed in gut instinct or anything. But when she met Ben there was no denying it. She didn't just like him. She was completely in love with someone she had known for three weeks.

Neither of them would say anything though. They would just wait for the other to say it. Wether that was tomorrow or in a year time both of them was way to stubborn to do anything about it.

After a third of final game of bowling that Ben won they decided they would go to the restaurant across the road from the bowling ally.

They ordered their food and both had a glass of lemonade as Ben was driving. They bought the drinks over and they was both in champagne glasses causing Ben to pull a face at the waiter causing Kayleigh to keep her laugh in.

"So we've learnt that you can't bowl and you know nothing about football was you very sporty as a kid?" Ben asked while they waited for their food to come. "Yeah I used to do gymnastics but when I went to uni I stopped" she smiled. "Was it always football for you or?" She asked Ben "at one point I was better at cricket than football but I could never see myself doing something that wasn't sports. I would have just gone through every sport until I became pro to be honest" he laughed.

madders and 80 others liked this postkayleighgreenx date night♥️

kayleighgreenx date night♥️

eviegreen15 you look so happyyyyy
kaylieghgreenx happiest I've ever been no joke

madders wonder who with?👀
kayleighgreenx shush I don't want the sun writing an article on me and I'm meeting Diego tomorrow 🐶
madders since when?
kayleighgreenx ben said he will take me🤷🏼‍♀️

millygreenxox hope your enjoying Leicester my lovely😍
kayleighgreenx yeah I love it here🥺

benchilwell lucky lad getting to take a girl like you on a date 🥵
kayleighgreenx you should have seen the boy. honestly😍🥵

heya
chapter nine is here. a little cute one of their date i hope you liked it let me know if you did. sorry for no update yesterday i explained it all on my profile...
this weeks spotlight is too benchilwells her new book beauty and the beast had the first chapter released today and it's so good go check it out!!
ask me some questions about myself and i'll answer them
lots of love as always ♥️