diecinueve

"You can't just ask someone to move there whole life because you miss cuddling with them"Kayleigh laughed slightly. "No no it's not just that all the boys go home and they have there girlfriends there if they had a bad day and I want that" he said. "I want to I really do but I have a job not all of us kick a ball for an hour and a half a week and get paid thousands" she told him.

As much as Kayleigh loved Ben sometimes it really annoyed her that he thought everyone was in the same financial situation as him. She knew how hard he worked to get in his position and she was proud of him for that however sometimes he seemed a bit out of touch with reality. Kayleigh did her best too keep him as humble and grounded as possible.

Ben knew how fortunate he was to be able to do his hobby as a career and get paid so much for it. Sometimes he did feel like he was drifting away from the real world and problems people actually face. He was extremely appreciative of Kayleigh keeping him grounded and educated on the world around him.

"You can transfer. I researched it all" he told her. "You have to ask for the form and find what hospital you want to go to get a reference and then the hospital decline or accept you" he read out the paragraph he had copied and pasted into his notes. "Your serious about this aren't you?" she asked raising her eyebrows . "Not going lie I've never been so sure of anything" he said. "Like you said what happened the other day it made you think about the bigger picture it also made me think about it and this is what I want" he told the girl who was straightening her hair.

"It's a big thing moving away from home" she said. "You lived away from home for three years with uni" Ben said to the girl. "Yeah but that was twenty minutes down the road and I could come back for dinner every night and I can't do that when I live two hours away" she defended herself. "It's a big decision let me think" she snapped

"I have work in an hour but i told eves I'd give her the leftovers I never ate so I'll go and drop them round" Kayleigh told Ben whilst picking up her car keys. "Do you want me to come?" He asked the girl. "You can do" she told him passing him his trainers.

The two adults walked downstairs and Kayleigh went to get the leftovers out the fridge. "Alright mate" Simon asked the man. "Yeah yeah who's playing?" He asked looking at the tv to see who's playing. "Burnley Newcastle" he said. "We've got Newcastle next week can I watch it with you?" He asked not wanting to intrude. "Yeah yeah take a seat mate" Simon said passing him a Budweiser.

"You not coming then" kayleigh laughed as she walked back in the room to see her boyfriend watching the football with his dad. "Nah I'm looking for tatics" he laughed at his excuse for not coming to visit her cousin. "Right then I'm off love you both" she said before leaning down to give Ben a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good shift" Simon smiled at his daughter before telling her he loved her leaving a smile on her face as she walked out the room.

"Alright Dean?" Kayleigh said as her uncle opened the front door. "Yeah I'm good I'm on my way to yours actually watching the football with your dad and Ben" he told his niece putting his sliders on. "Yeah well enjoy while I'm at work" she laughed slightly. "Anyway put that in the fridge and then eves is upstairs" he pointed to the Tupperware holding a curry.

Kayleigh placed the container on the shelf before rushing upstairs to see her cousin. When Kayleigh walked into Evie's room Evie was dressed up she had a black one sleeved cropped top on with some washed out blue mom jeans and her hair was curled. "Where are you going to be that dressed up on a Tuesday night?" She asked the girl. "I'm going on a date" she said putting some nude strappy heels on. Kayleigh instantly burst out laughing when Evie threw a cushion in her direction.

"What's wrong with me going on a date" the girl asked her best friend with a confused face. "Nothing I just had you down as more of a friends with benefits to relationship kind of girl" she said making Evie tilt her head slightly taking in what she thought of her. "Nah he's from work and his name is Troy" she informed her already pulling up his instagram. "Basically a real life high school musical" she laughed.

"I need some advice as well" Kayleigh sighed. "Hit me with it what's lover boy done" Evie said while pretending she was having a boxing match. "He asked me to move in with him" she said making Evie stop in her tracks a shocked look on her face. "He asked you to what?" She said not believing that her best friend of so many years might be moving away. "To move in with him" she repeated. "Surely you said no" Evie said not wanting to think about not seeing the girl who was bought up as her sister moving away. "No I asked him to let me think about it but I think I'm going to say yes" she sighed slightly. Kayleigh and Evie sat in silence for a few minutes before Evie got up. "I'm going now so you need to leave" she told her cousin bluntly. "Evie what's wrong?" Kayleigh asked. "Just go" the older of the two girls snapped.

madders and 84 others liked this post

eviegreen15 sometimes after feeling betrayed you need to have a glass of wine and a date ❤️

millygreenxox what's going on no one going to tell me?
eviegreen15 nothing babe well I'll call you

calgreen._ ooooo look at me I went on a date
eviegreen15 leave me aloneeee🥺

madders someone asked you on a date how much did you pay them
eviegreen15 ahaha your so funny

troysmith97 glad I could cheer you up
eviegreen15 you always do babe xx

kayleighgreenx can you please reply to me

ben♥️
what's Evie going on about also cals round here too. It's been eventful we're getting pizza do you want anything xx

kayleigh
I'll explain later and also  yeah get me some pepperoni. Good luck with all of them there sorry I have to go back on my shift now love you xx

heya
so what we thinking of this chapter? let me know. i think it's a bit of a filler but it makes sense so...

also how are we all feeling about the weather. i hate it so much i want the sun back especially considering it's my birthday in twelve days
lots of love as always ♥️