dos

"so your telling me you meet a really fit girl who didn't know who you was and you never asked her for her number or instagram?" James complained to his best friend.
"I can't exactly turn round to her and say hey I think your really good looking what's your Instagram can I?" Ben said stressing to his best friend about this girl he couldn't get off his mind despite only talking to her once.

Ben was also on a family holiday however as he didn't have a girlfriend his plus one ended up being James. James was practically family at this point anyway so Bens mom and dad didn't mind at all if anything they preferred having James there.

"Anyway how old did she look?" james asked "I don't know she had a kid with her but he called her auntie but like I'd say 21" Ben said "mate I'd say crack on what do you have to loose" James said putting on his shirt for the meal tonight. "I don't know I can't talk to girls you know that" he stressed to his best friend.

"Was he fit?" Evie bugged her younger cousin to spill on the boy she was talking to at the ice cream shack. "Well yeah but he's a footballer who probably doesn't want a girl who is a nurse" Kayleigh sighed. "Exactly your a nurse a qualified children's nurse that's an amazing job" Evie hyped her cousin up while filling her eyebrow. "I don't know he probably was just being friendly" kayleigh said shyly. "I'd say go for it" Evie added "you always say go for it" Kayleigh laughed before getting her dress on.

"Hello girls you look lovely" Evie's dad smiled kissing them both on the cheek "thank you dean" Kayleigh smiled. "Hello Leo you look so handsome" she smiled picking up her nephew and spinning causing him to be in fits of giggles.

"They're West Ham fans mate" James said noticing the fact that when they walked past the family of the mystery girl her nephew was wearing a West Ham top "Yeah it could be worse they could be Coventry fans" he joked to his best friend "oi nothing wrong with Coventry" he nudged his friends arm.

millygreenxox and 101 others liked this post kayleighgreenx proper mugged my dad off in this photo butttt first night of the holiday🌴♥️

kayleighgreenx proper mugged my dad off in this photo butttt first night of the holiday🌴♥️

calgreen._ how are you so tanned already you've been here 12 hours?
kayleighgreenx I actually sunbathe instead of spending most of my time at the bar🤣

millygreenxox look at youuu😍😍
kayleighgreenx love you bby🥰

user4 I'm missing you come home 😘
kayleighgreenx I'm enjoying myself but I am missing youuu🤩

eviegreen15 photo credits where?!
kayleighgreenx maybe one day;)

"Big twenty one in a few days Kay" callum said while they all tucked into their steak. "Yeah I'm quite excited you know don't know what changes but it's a birthday" she laughed. 

They finished up their dinner and was about to get up when a family of a mom,dad and what looked like two sons sat down at a table right across Kayleighs eye line. She looked up to see it was Ben who she had spoke to earlier with a blonde boy who was slightly shorter than him. The boy whispered something causing the boy to look away from kayleigh and swallow back with a blush look on his face.

"Cal,Mils if you want we will take Leo back go and have a nice time go to one of the bars" Debby said to her son and daughter in law.
"No it's fine mom I'd rather you do that on Kay's birthday" he smiled to his mom who was holding her grandson. "Of course sweetie" she said handing him the four year old who had fell asleep in her arms. "Eves kay are you two going out to one of the bars?" Simon asked his niece and daughter. "Yeah might as well you up for it Kay?" She asked turning to look at her cousin who was staring at the boy she was talking about earlier with a beaming smile on her face. "ur- yeah of course I'm up for a couple" she smiled moving her attention away from the boy.

The two girls sat in the bar laughing at their table when the two boys walked in and sat at a table once again in Kayleigh's eye line.  "I'm going to get us some drinks" she said when she saw the boy get up and go towards the bar.

"Fancy seeing you here?" She said standing next to him waiting to be served. This was very out of Kayleigh's comfort zone to make a move. She rarely found anyone attractive so even if the boy made the move she would never be interested.

"Yeah I'm started to think your following me" Ben laughed looking into the short girls brown eyes. "I can promise you I'm not" she laughed back looking down. "How was your meal?" She asked him wanting their conversation to continue. "It was nice thank you how was yours?" He asked politely. "It was lovely exactly what I needed after being up since five this morning" she laughed "early morning flights are the worst" he agreed with the girl.

He ordered his drinks and then turned to Kayleigh to ask her what she was getting. "Oh no honestly don't worry i can get mine" she said trying to sound as polite as possible "no honestly I insist" Ben smiled at the girl. "Please can you have two pink gin and tonics" she said smiling at the barmaid. "Thank you for that you didn't have to" she said to the boy while the barmaid made their drinks. "Just being a gentleman" he smiled. "Hm is there any chance I could get your instagram you seem cute I want to get to know you" he spoke nervously. "Sure it's kayleighgreenx" she smiled to the boy,happy he actually made a move. "Followed you" he smiled before they both walked back to their tables with huge smiles on their faces.

benchilwell requested to follow you

"What's making you so happy?" Evie asked her cousin Kayleigh simply held up her phone showing the notification leaving her cousin gobsmacked. "Look at you pulling premier league footballers" he cousin laughed. "He's actually a nice person"Kayleigh smiled "oh and we do not tell anyone except milly about this" she said taking a sip of her gin and tonic.

"Who's put a smile on your face then?" James asked Ben as he sat down putting the two bottles of beer on the marble table. "You know that fit girl I got her instagram" he smiled. "Look at you pulling I feel like a proud dad" James laughed. "I'm actually well chuffed" he smiled when his phone pinged twice he looked at it causing an even bigger smile to form on his face.

kayleighgeenx accepted your follow request
kayleighgreenx  followed you back

heya
here's chapter two. i really hope you are enjoying it let me know if you are. also if it looks like i'm not commenting on your work recently for some reason wattpad won't let me comment on anything. sorry about that. thank you for all the support on this book so far it's insane that so many of you have actually decided to read my second book.
lots of  love as always ♥️