Chapter 1 : Double Trouble

It was a new day as the sun slowly rose. The sound of an alarm could be heard from a phone as it was quickly shut off. After a few minutes the alarm started to go off again, causing the person to groan before slowly sitting up.

She looked at the wall in front of her before sighing and rubbing her eyes. Grabbing her phone, she shut off her alarm before she tossed the device in front of her. It landed a few inches away from her on the bed, as it landed with a soft thud.

Groggily getting out of bed, she did her morning routine before picking out a random outfit and grabbing some stuff of hers and headed out.

Putting her earbuds in, she started to play some music before heading to the cafe that she usually goes to.

Slowly, the cafe came into her view as she let out a sigh of relief. Getting closer, she noticed what seemed to be a robber, threatening an employee to get the money in the bag.

She huffed as she took out her earbuds, shoving them in her pocket. "Why the hell does it have to be the one that I go to..." she muttered before entering the cafe.

A jingling of the bell signaled her entrance, causing the robber to avert their attention to the h/c haired girl.

She looked around before making eye contact with the robber as she sighed. "What the hell, I was gonna take this cafe first" she said.

"Who the hell are you?" The robber questioned the girl as she continued to look around while walking towards the guy.

"Just another robber like you I suppose" she said before looking at the guy.

"Stop right there! Or I'll shoot!" He exclaimed, pointing a gun at the young woman.

She stopped in her place, her hands slightly up. "I got it, just calm down" she said, looking at the robber. Glancing around at the terrified civilians she soon had a small smirk. "How about we make a deal" she said, looking at the male at the counter. This took his interest as he slightly lowered his gun a bit. "You can walk out of this here cafe with the money, and you can leave these people lives to me" she said.

"What makes you think I'll believe you" he said making her shrug.

"You just have to" she said.

The robber thought for a minute before slowly lowering the gun. "Fine, but any funny business and I'll make sure a bullet goes through your skull."

"Fine by me" she said. She continued to glance at the civilians as some seemed to be trembling as she walked over, and sat on the counter.

The robber glanced at her, looking her up and down. "Your pretty young to be a criminal" he said.

She shrugged again, leaning back a bit. "Thought I'd approach life with something life threatening" she said causing him to chuckle.

"Which life do you think you'll be taking first?" He questioned.

"Hm..let's see.." she looked around the room as she got off the counter. "I think I'll start with...you" she said.

This caught the robber off guard, but before he could say anything the girl punched him in the face, causing him to stumble back and trip over his own feet and fall on his butt. She quickly made her next move and kicked the gun away from the robber and pushed him to the ground on his stomach as she sat on his waist and twisted his arm behind his back.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, squirming a bit, causing her to tighten her grip on his arm, twisting it more.

"Keep squirming and see what happens" she says. She looked over at the employee. "Go ahead and call the cops" she said. The employee was in a bit of a daze before quickly nodding and called the cops.