An Unexpected Guest

Start from the beginning

"Um, a guest has arrived today. But when they heard his highness was busy on a meeting, they decided to spend their time with her highness, Sakura."
"And who are they to actually ask and be allowed to spend time with her highness without his majesty's permission?"

"They-"
"Who do I need to ask permission to meet my granddaughter?"
Two people show up from the entrance, the aura around them gave off the sense of power and elegance.

The man had an expressionless face, while holding his companions hand. The women smiles lightly and her eyes twinkled with a crystalized gleam to them, her face not even showing her age, the same can be said of her partner. The couple both look young and only their hair with a bit of whiting shows how old they are.

Noticing who they were with just a glance, both Ariel and Azrael kneel with one leg, while the opposite arm cross in front of their chest, their heads bowed to the ground. While the maids bow fully without a hint of looking up.

Sakura took it all in and stared at the gorgeous couple. The man was composed and poised with not a hint of an expression, his eyes seemed to glow and shine a ruby red. The inner parts, it is hard to see, but there was a bit of powder purple.

'Heh, I think it is called tyrian purple. I remember my friend told me of this color, its other names can be either royal or imperial purple. How fitting.'

While thinking so, she noticed his hair had a flair of ruby red and highlights of the purple, with a bit of white popping up here and there. But when looking at him you can see where Mihkael got his eyes, they held a mystifying affect on people, they were upturned, and the eyebrows perfectly shaped, not too much nor too little hair, the eyelashes were in the midrange, not too long, nor too short.
His nose sharp and well sculpted in his face as well with his full lips, not too rosy, but a healthy glow to them.

But the women with him didn't fall back while being next to him. Her steps were graceful, the evening ball gown type dress she is wearing didn't pickup any dirt while moving with each step she takes. The dress made with silver satin, that lightly changes under the evening sun. Her face held a pale yet healthy glow to it, her cheeks filled with a natural blush, and her full rosy red lip held a smile that gave a calming effect, her eyes, almond shaped held a light blue color. They shone a silver when looked at a different angle.
Her figure thin yet not too much. She was an alluring beauty.

'.... are you sure they are my grandparents? I heard her say grandchild, but she no look like a women who has a grandchild.'
Sakura wondered how unfair this world is, how much it looks to be a perfect area to make harems for any gender.

"Rise." The man lightly waved them to stand and pulled the chair himself for his wife to sit on. She sweetly smiles up at him and whispered a thank you filled with tender love.

'I don't believe this was something that occurred in the game. I know, because Sakura met her grandparents for the first time when Rose showed up.'

"This child is mine?" Mihkael looks down at Rose, the girl hiding behind her mother. This was the first time she appeared before so many people who didn't live in the orphanage her mother worked in.

And this was the first time she ever heard of her father. The man looked down coldly at the pair of mother and daughter, causing Rose to hide even more.

Seeing the girls actions, he eased up the pressure he released and lightly gestures her to get closer. At first she hesitated, but stood straight with her chin up and walked over to his majesty. He smiles at her show of strength and allows her to stand in front of him.

He stands up and hovers over her with his height, causing Rose to gulp nervously. He lightly pats her head and felt the energy in her blood. It glows a light blue energy, meaning that the blood they share is compatible; she is his child.