He chuckled at my words and hummed. "I'm serious." I said giving him a stern look.

Instead of him, I heard someone else answer for him. "Then let's go shopping?"

We both looked around to see it was Namjoon. I had found it comfortable to call him Joonie and he seemed to have no problem with it.

"Oh Joonie!" I said with a smile and got up to give him a hug as he smiled a perfect smile showing his beautiful deep dimples.

"Not fair." Tae mumbled with a pout. "You give him a hug once you see him and scoff at me when I came!" he whined like a kid making me and Namjoon chuckle.

Just like Namjoon suggested, we decided to go shopping. I had decided to take my bicycle but dropped the idea when I saw that none of them had one. So we decided to go on foot.

"God, it's your fault I need to walk so much!" I complained and grumbled on the street.

"Geez Y/n you're so lazy! Come and catch me!" Jungkook giggled and ran ahead of me.

"I'm not gonna run after you like a fool and lose my remaining energy!" I remarked back as he just eye rolled at me. The audacity of that stubborn guy is no less.

"That's it she's my soul sister." came a calm and serene yet playful voice from Yoongi as he hung his arm around my shoulder and we chuckled.
"Were you on the pipes over the river today Y/n?" Jimin suddenly asked me as I hummed in response making him frown. "Aren't you scared out there? What if you slip and fall? It's such a narrow place..." he mumbled giving me his doe eyes. I bet he used to get free food by giving those looks to shopkeepers.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah! I said I'll always catch her if that happens!" Taehyung exclaimed showing his boxy smile and wrapped an arm around Jimin, as both the guys laughed and gave a random hug to each other. So extra. But cute.

It was all fun and games as we were walking to the one and only mall nearest to our area, but there was something weird. Even though, they said they lived here for years, it did not seem like it. Each of them looked at their surroundings like it was new to them once in a while. Like in once instance, Hoseok told that there is a candy shop two blocks away which sells amazing candies but when we went there, there was no candy shop. Instead, was a tailor's shop who looked at us weirdly when we asked about a candy shop. He looked at us like we've lost our minds.

According to him, they're shop had been there for over twenty years. To that Jin had suddenly gave his wind shield wiper laugh and said.

"Ooof! Hoseok-ah! You still get confused! The candy shop is the other way!" he exclaimed and just ushered the rest of us to go to the mall. The boys shared some awkward smiles, but again went back to their cheerful selves with me.

"This is mall?" Jungkook trailed off softly looking at the massive building in front of him.

"Why are you speaking like you haven't seen a mall before?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No! Of course I have! This one is different!" he remarked hurriedly when I asked him.

"Different... As in?" I questioned as curiosity got the best of me. I had seen malls like this for my entire life. Was he talking about the open malls?

"There's a lot of little shops and food stores around on a big playground!" Jungkook had said with a big grin on his face. "And they sold candies in just 3 won!" he mentioned.

"What? Where? Just 3 won!?" I half screamed. That is so cheap. Why didn't I know about it. "I've never got anything less than 10 won!" I remarked. I wanted to go to the place, even I was excited now that he's mentioned it.

"Sure—" Jungkook was suddenly cut off by Namjoon speaking first. "Y/n let's go in. We don't have all day!" he put up a smile but it seemed so forced. Before I could speak, Jimin and Taehyung rushed inside the glass doors with Jungkook, looking at them awe a little when they automatically slid open.

"Yes Y/n! You choose our outfits!" Hoseok chimed in from beside me happily.

"Can I get a red hanbok?" Jin asked excitedly and I perked up my eyebrows laughing at him. "Stop it you WorldWide Joke Guy!" I laughed at his joke and he just laughed along with me after sharing an eye contact with Namjoon and Yoongi showed his gummy smile meanwhile as he eyed Hoseok.

Them sharing looks seemed so weird, like they were talking among themselves secretly, about something I had no idea of. It's so weird how they became so close to me in such a short span of two weeks yet, I felt so distant from them sometimes. Even if we knew almost everything about each other.

a/n

I love my 3 readers for liking my story ♡

Next chapter is gonna be bomb 👀