No more secrets(70)🌶🌶🌶

*authors note before the chapter must read!*

As you may know there's only a couple of chapters left to this story. At first I thought after this story I'll write a book called: "my ugly billionaire chosen husband" but I had a better idea called: "my ugly best friend wants to be my master".

It's about Victor who is best friends with Alessandra. Victor has a sexual and romantic desires for Alessandra, but she has no idea. Victor is ugly and ruthless while Alessandra is gorgeous and naive.

The only sexual relationship between Alessandra and Victor is kissing. Every time Victor has a mental breakdown Alessandra kisses him and it calms him down. But Victor wants more.

Will he achieve it?

So what di you think? Do you prefer this one or the second one?

Alexa's p.o.v:

"We are just getting started"
Demetri said with a smirk.

"I-I can't do this. I'm sorry"
I sobbed.

"What happened?! Alexa? What the fuck happened? Why are you crying?"
He asked worriedly.

"I don't want to lie to you anymore.. I want this marriage to work and I just can't hide things from you.."
I continued to sob.

"Hide from me what? Alexa hide from me what?!"
He yelled.

"Hide from you the fact that Kevin raped me and I might be pregnant with his baby"

Demetri's p.o.v:

I felt like my heart stopped for a second. Raped? My wife was raped? My wife was raped by some asshole!?

Is that the reason why she was acting so weird in the start of our honeymoon? How didn't I see the signs. I was mad at her instead of helping her.

I failed as a husband. I promised to protect her and I failed.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault"
She sobbed and I hugged her tightly.

"No! None of this is your fault. It's mine. "
I said.

"What do you mean it's your fault?"
She asked and I sighed.

-flashback 5 hours ago-

"Demetri, finally. So I suppose you are here about Lena?"
David asked and I nodded.

"What do you know by now?"
I asked.

"Well, I found out that Lena was the one who helped kidnapping Alexa. Ste was working with Kevin"
He explained.

"Why would Lena do this to her own daughter? "
I asked.

"I have no idea I just know that you should keep Alexa safe. Lena is a psycho, she really wants to hurt her. She even blackmailed me, she told me that I have to give a false confession if I don't want Alexa to get hurt. "
He said.

"Wait a minute, you didn't raoe her? Are you even Alexa's dad?"
I asked.

"No. I knew from the moment I saw Alexa that she's Lena's daughter, if I wouldn't be 100 percent sure that she's no my daughter there's no chance in hell that I would even consider in getting to a serious relationship with her. I'm not that sick to actually think about dating my own daughter. "
He explained and I laughed.

"It doesn't matter if you're her father or not. You didn't have a chance anyway.."
I said in a mocking tone.

-back to present-

"Who the fuck is Lena?"
Alexa asked with tears.

"She's your biological mother."
I said and she gasped.

"N-no, I have a mother. Her birth name is Elizabeth Donatan and because she's married to my father she's called Elizabeth Smith. "

"Your Mother's sister is named Lena Donatan. Lena have birth to you when she was 16, so she gave you to Elizabeth. Your mother thought that Lena was dead but she was not.."
I explained and Alexa sobbed.

"How do you know all if this?"
She asks and I stay silent.

"Answer me!"
She yells.

"I wanted to get David in trouble so he can leave you alone.. so I contacted Lena. I would've never done that if I knew that she will kidnap you and help someone to rape you."
I explained and I started sobbing.

"I can't trust anyone! No one! Even my biological mother hates me! I can take this anymore Demetri, I can't.."
She cried out.

"My life is a lie. I lied to you so many times, I hid from you so many things.. you don't deserve my issues!"
She said.

"Alexa, I'm always going to be by your side for my rest of my damn life. You gave me a chance when no one else did, I love and cherish you for that. You had I are meant to be. I am never going to let you go, never. Do you get it?"
I asked and she nodded.

"But, w-what will I do if I'm pregnant? "
She asked.

"You are not. "

"How do you know that?"
She asked.

"Kevin can't have children, when he kidnapped you so it was written in his medical record"
I answered and sh sighed with relief.

"So, is there anyway we'll finish what we started?"
I asked with a smirk.

"Of course master"

I unzipped my pants and took my boxers off.

"Suck."
I commanded, and she obeyed.

She started by licking the tip teasing me a little. She then took my full size in her mouth which caused her to gag but she took it like a slut.

"Shit I'm going to cum"
I moaned.

After a couple of seconds my white cum exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it.

I picked her up and layed her on the bed. I spread her perfect legs apart exposing her beautiful pussy.

"Just fuck me already!"
She yells and I laugh.

"Whatever you say baby"
In the middle of the sentence I already pounded into her.

"Your cock is so long and thick. Kevin's dick was so small.. "
She says and I laugh.

"Small brain, small dick"
I saud and she laughed.

"Shit. You didn't use a condom."
She said.

"It's okay, I think Stephen needs a brother or sister"
I smiled.

I continued to pound into her faster and harder, both of us screamed in pleasure. We moaned eachother names as Alexa gripped on the sheet.

We came together in the same time which was a great experience.

I layed down beside Alexa and stroked her hair.

"No more secrets"

"No more secrets"

To be continued...
Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💖💗❤💖💗